Download for Old Version of Shadowplay

tp95112
Go to solution Solved by noisebomb44,

That is not the most recent version. 2.9 is 

Thats the beta, i tried it a few weeks ago, and all the features actually worked.

The only reson why i downgraded was because it had some performance issues at the time

But its easy to downgrade the beta version, just uninstall nvidia experience, and then install the latest full release

I updated to the most recent version and it is utter garbage. Having to manual save a instant replay by alt+ z and not being able to record desktop(alt+f10). Is there a link I can download a version before this change?

I think i have the new version, and i can record desktop (its in the shadowplay tab in settings), and with "automatically save replays" i think you mean to record because the computer doesnt know what to save and not to save

Long live Stalin, he loves you; sing these words, or you know what he’ll do!

I swear every time Nvidia updates, it breaks shadowplay...

Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel Core i5 3570k 4.2 GHz, EVGA GTX 780, Corsair Vengeance 16Gb ,

Samsung EVO 250&500Gb, Western Digital Black 2TB,  Corsair RM 750

Custom Water Loop

CPU Block Koolance 380iGPU Block EKWB Clean CSQPump Laing DDC w/ EKWB X-RES 100Radiatiors NexXxoS Monsta 240 & Swiftech 240x35Tubing PrimoChill Primoflex Advanced LRT Elegant White 3/8" ID 5/8" ODFittings White Monsoon Free Centre Compression Fittings 3/8" ID 5/8" ODFans6x Noctua NF-F12 w/Noctua LNA Adaptors

It has never done it for me though

I think i have the new version, and i can record desktop (its in the shadowplay tab in settings), and with "automatically save replays" i think you mean to record because the computer doesnt know what to save and not to save

But I still want to save replays of my desktop cause I will usually have funny conversations with friends that I loved to save. I dont see a automaticaly save option. Can you send a screen shot. Iv used alt+z but no option either

They still havent added a option to use mouse buttons as push to talk. The most common key yet they havent implemented a option

But I still want to save replays of my desktop cause I will usually have funny conversations with friends that I loved to save. I dont see a automaticaly save option. Can you send a screen shot. Iv used alt+z but no option either

It should look something like this

post-87038-0-94226600-1450209531.png

Press the "allow desktop capture" button

Also, if you want to enable shadowplay to save replays, just go into your shadowplay meny (i think its alt + z) then select the "shadow and manual" mode

They still havent added a option to use mouse buttons as push to talk. The most common key yet they havent implemented a option

They also havnt added support for splited audio, and triple screen crop, which is really irritating

It should look something like this

attachicon.gifbandicam 2015-12-15 20-56-53-647.png

Press the "allow desktop capture" button

Also, if you want to enable shadowplay to save replays, just go into your shadowplay meny (i think its alt + z) then select the "shadow and manual" mode

Thats the beta, i tried it a few weeks ago, and all the features actually worked.

The only reson why i downgraded was because it had some performance issues at the time

But its easy to downgrade the beta version, just uninstall nvidia experience, and then install the latest full release