Do you use an antivirus on Win10?

as96

Do you use any anti-virus besides the integrated one that comes with the OS?

No, but Windows Defender is shite.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

Nope. I even turned off Windows Defender entirely. I'm wiping this install in 10 days so I see no point.

Avast free seems good and that's what I'm using.

thats what im using at the moment until i get enough money to get avg like i had on windows 7, but completely broke because of a certain pc build...

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

I think EVERYONE should be using some sort of anti-virus solution.

Now, I am not going to get into which ones are crap (and most are) but I will tell you why I use the one I do...

Webroot Internet Security Plus. Why? Well, it has nothing to do with GeekSquad recommending it. GeekSquad is a total rip-off and really shouldn't be listened to for much of anything, but they did get this one right. Webroot is SLIM! This means you do not have to worry about it hogging resources or becoming so integrated with the system that you need ANOTHER virus removal tool just to get rid of it. It works, consistently, and is largely unnoticed until something goes wrong. I love the simplicity of it, and the fact that my computer startup isn't greatly affected by it.

Some other programs get VERY bloaty, and can even slow your system down worse than the very viruses they are supposed to protect you from.

Tom's Hardware review: http://www.tomsguide.com/us/webroot-secureanywhere-antivirus,review-2568.html

Webroot may not be the BEST available for total protection, but it is perfect for users who are willing to sacrifice some scanning accuracy in exchange for much better overall PC performance. Another nice little thing is that it is very easy to find a promotional price online when it comes time to upgrade, and because of that I have never paid more than $30 a year for protection on 3 devices. Admittedly, I do not use webroot on my phone or tablet, because there are other free options for those platforms and I don't typically side-load apps, which means it's not a huge concern.

~Cynical~