Your thoughts about this PSU?

ShoMy
EUROCASE ECO+85 500W

I looked for PSU under 50$(or euros) and this one is pretty nice,it's modular i think,and it has that nice cables..

EUROCASE ECO+85 500W

I looked for PSU under 50$(or euros) and this one is pretty nice,it's modular i think,and it has that nice cables..

looks really shady, I would never buy that. Especially i it was my main build.

PC SPECS: Athlon 860k, MSI 380 4GB, 8GB memory, 1TB HDD, Fractal Design Core 1000

looks really shady, I would never buy that. Especially i it was my main build.

I think it is Czech brand or Hungaria,cuz all reviews i found we're on languages similar to those..

EUROCASE ECO+85 500W

Unknown brand: Avoid like the plague.

My Build: Phoenix

Processor: Intel i7 4770k, Motherboard: Asus Z97-P RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB GPU: MSI GTX 1050TI OC Case: Corsair ICUE 4000X, Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB + 500GB + 2TB HDD PSU: Corsair RM750, Cooling: Corsair H100i Capellix, 

If you want to talk to me or give me an answer, please tag me otherwise you'll be talking to thin air ❤️

I think it is Czech brand or Hungaria,cuz all reviews i found we're on languages similar to those.

Well, if it breaks, good luck claiming the warrenty. lol

PC SPECS: Athlon 860k, MSI 380 4GB, 8GB memory, 1TB HDD, Fractal Design Core 1000

Unknown brand: Avoid like the plague.

Well, if it breaks, good luck claiming the warrenty. lol

It have 3 year warranty tho..

It have 3 year warranty tho..

For the PSU, they won't replace any other components that it takes with it if it breaks. 

My Build: Phoenix

Processor: Intel i7 4770k, Motherboard: Asus Z97-P RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB GPU: MSI GTX 1050TI OC Case: Corsair ICUE 4000X, Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB + 500GB + 2TB HDD PSU: Corsair RM750, Cooling: Corsair H100i Capellix, 

If you want to talk to me or give me an answer, please tag me otherwise you'll be talking to thin air ❤️

No clue on that brand but it looks like it has some kind of certification so it should be fine. Of course I would really recommend a more well known brand.

Never judge the quality of a power supply based on certification.