Assassin's Creed syndicate or Rainbow Six siege

Craftsman_2222

Ubisoft Boycot!

But Rainbow Six, it looks better and something fresh compared to Assassins creed.

What does an Transformer get? Life insurance or car insurance? - Russell Howard - Standup (Made me giggle a bit)

gta

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M
FireStrike // Extreme // Ultra // 8K // 16K

I bought Syndicate and tbh I enjoy the story n stuff that you have to do. Gotta say tho, it's full of bugs, it's optimized really bad and the graphics are just not what you'd expect with games around like ''The Witcher'' that look way better. But if you're able to look pass that, like I can, it's pretty cool.

i5-4460 - Scythe Mugen PCGH Edition - MSI R9 390 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3-1600 - MSI H97 3 Gaming - NZXT Noctis 450 Black/Red - 1 TB Seagate Barracuda HDD - Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD - Cooler Master G750M PSU  - BenQ RL2455HM - Corsair Strafe MX Cherry Silent - Razer Deathadder Chroma - Logitech z623 Speakers - Windows 10 & 8.1

I like Siege.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

Siege.

Specs:

Intel i7-4790K @ 4.7 GHz cooled by Corsair H80i | ASUS Maximus VII Formula |  G.Skill 8 GB (2 x 4GB) 2133 | EVGA 980 Superclocked (Fry) | 128GB Samsung 840 Pro OS Drive | WD Black HDD | 500GB Samsung 850 EVO | Corsair Vengeance K70 | Logitech G502 Proteus Core

lol @ AMD 8350

I got the option for either on my GPU and Siege with my SSD, so I got both.

I'd say Syndicate. You'll get more worth out of it. Siege will die off as another multiplayer fad eventually. What good is it when you have noone to play with?

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

I would say neither to be honest. 

Syndicate gets boring after you beat it. Siege gets annoying because no one understands the words " Teamwork " And " Tactical Operation "  plus even if you do try and do something outta the box you screwed because A: The other team is camping which I get but gets annoying.  

B: Your the attacker and you can't for some reason got outside of the house or set parameter which is bullshit because why camp at the objective if I can bum rush or try to get into a position where I can pick someone off?  C: The entire team is using riot shields by that point just quit the game because riot shields are OP. 

Idk sell the key you get for something else I suppose or something Idk.

Edited by Ramamataz

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

get siege, and when i go to work tomorrow, i'll send you a key for assassins creed

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

I would say neither to be honest. 

Syndicate gets boring after you beat it.

I don't get why that would be a bad thing. Single player games are about the single player story, and not perpetually repeating scenarios like online mp games. As long as it's good until it's completed, that's what matters.

You own the software that you purchase - Understanding software licenses and EULAs

"We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the american public believes is false" - William Casey, CIA Director 1981-1987

lol wtf

These two games come with whatever NVIDIA product OP is buying...

oh... that's like a bundle? then get whatever floats your goat man...

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M
FireStrike // Extreme // Ultra // 8K // 16K