New phone and tablet!

thatguyyouknow75

I just bought a new galaxy note 5 and tablet s2. Now that I'm pretty acclimated, are there any apps, programs, widgets, etc that you suggest or that I can't live without? Thanks!

swiftkey

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

morecast is a great weather app

wps office

I like maildroid to check my email 

es file explorer

I just bought a new galaxy note 5 and tablet s2. Now that I'm pretty acclimated, are there any apps, programs, widgets, etc that you suggest or that I can't live without? Thanks!

Adobe acrobat reader

Does not having a second parenthesis around something bother anyone else as much as it does me? (Like if this statement was missing a second side)

Here is one most people here have probably never heard about...

Graph 89 Free

And then download the TI-89 titanium ISO from texas instruments and you have the best damn phone calculator on the planet for free.

A good 100x faster than the physical model as well (even with emulation). 

LINK-> Kurald Galain:  The Night Eternal 

Top 5820k, 980ti SLI Build in the World*

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

LINK-> Ainulindale: Music of the Ainur 

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS

CM13

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

What's that?

custom rom

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Just go on Youtube, there are many videos showcasing a variety of great apps/widgets.

Got an Android, never going back to apple again (notice I spelled apple with a lowercase and Android with an uppercase)

I always include Tapatalk and any hardware-related monitoring tools, as well as console-related apps, too.  If you keep in mind that your phone is an extension of you and your home rather than some mediocre portable gaming system, you will find it the most usable device in the world.

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

NovaLauncher for a super customizable launcher and you can change your app icons. 

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz