I can't play games

Annoyingnerds

I just had this problem like a few hours before I wrote this post. So everytime I played games my computer freezes with buzzing noise that's very painful to hear and I need to force restart it. I have a Lenovo Y50-70 laptop, and this happens to every single game I own. Need help, plz

DESKTOP PC :

CPU :RYZEN 5 2600/ GPU :MSI Ventus OC GTX 1660 Ti/ RAM :Team Elite 2x8/ PSU :Corsair CX650M/ HDD :Toshiba 2TB/ SSD :Adata XPG M.2 SATA 265GB/ COOLER :Be Quite 2x140mm / MOBO :Asus TUF B450 Gaming

LAPTOP :

CPU :i7-4710HQ/ GPU :GTX 860M/ RAM :8GB OEM/ HDD :1 TB 

PERIPHERALS :

MOUSE :LOGITECH G502/ HEADSET :HyperX Cloud Alpha/ KEYBOARD :Logitech G Pro 

POSSIBLE PC BUILD :

PC PART LINK

updated drivers mate?

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

I just had this problem like a few hours before I wrote this post. So everytime I played games my computer freezes with buzzing noise that's very painful to hear and I need to force restart it. I have a Lenovo Y50-70 laptop, and this happens to every single game I own. Need help, plz

Driver updating is the first thing you should do, then a system wide Windows Update. If all fails you should Refresh Windows or reset it if the problem persists. If you reset and the problem persist then it should tell you that there's something wrong with the hardware. 

How long can you game before this starts? It sure does sound like either bad HDD (if laptop has one). Or GPU going insane. You should also check if its overheating.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

This issue happened to my laptop before,try updating video card drivers.

if it's already up to date and the issue persists,try uninstalling the video driver and download an older version

Try reinstalling latest drivers, if it doesnt work, replace the thermal paste on the gpu.

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case