PS4 + monitor issue(HDMI)

BirdyTheMighty

has anyone had this problem, the ps4 just dont work with pc minitor(Asus Mx279h)  just gives me a black screen, but when connecting to a TV it works

lives on

BAKABT

You switched the monitor to the right input, right?

yeah i even disconnect teh second HDMI 

lives on

BAKABT

Hold the power button for few seconds to reset display settings when turning it on.

i'll try that

lives on

BAKABT

did you hold the power button until the second beep? you might to hold the power button for atleast 5 sec for it come after you hear first beep which indicates the console has been successfully turned on.

i did that brings up the safe mode option still black screen when use no adaptor(hdmi to hdmi)

EDIT: i got it working this guy had the same issue

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PS4-Support/PS4-working-on-one-T-V-but-not-on-the-other-Everything-I-do-will/td-p/20250347/page/4

" today it gave me a flickering black screen as it could not detect the HDMI input. Tested on my TV, cheap Samsung 31 inch LCD and it worked fine. I figured out that it wasn't the PS4 per say but somehow my monitor had decided to longer detect the PS4's output. I was able to fix the problem by physically unplugging my monitor for 30 seconds and then plugging the monitors power cable back in. PS4 has worked again without problems. Try unplugging the POWER from your monitors or TVs for 30 seconds and then plugging them back in"

lives on

BAKABT