This is my 101st post!

DoctorEeevil

I joined LTT a couple months ago when I started to plan my first ever PC build, and LTT has been crazy useful and fun the whole way. I built the PC about a month ago,and it's a great machine. Thanks for being awesome, LTT.

PS: build specs on profile

And your first Shitpost.

You haven't seen my post history if you think this is my first shitpost. :P

Congrats?

"A picture is starting to form here... I wonder if it's accurate? Some pieces don't quite seem to fit. Or maybe I just don't like the way it looks."

I did after posting that and holy fuck was I wrong.

What made this a shitpost?

I joined LTT a couple months ago when I started to plan my first ever PC build, and LTT has been crazy useful and fun the whole way. I built the PC about a month ago,and it's a great machine. Thanks for being awesome, LTT.

PS: build specs on profile

Off Topic posts don't count. :P

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

I would advise you to use our Status Update feature. Additionally, as others have mentioned, posts in Off Topic do not count.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

OK, thanks.

Also, here's my favorite one of my shitposts: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/502357-flame-war-megafuck/#entry6707146

Moderating a thread is not shitposting.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

I did once see a very funny post by a mod.  It was something along the lines of "locked until you fix it"... reminded me of that old dell error about "keyboard not detected - hit any key to continue" :P

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

What's up with all the censoring recently on the forum?

It looks like you guys are locking threads which are informative and highly important.

And you guys just seem super mad. I mean come on, this user (can't remember name) yesterday had a post deleted because he claimed mods were "salty". 

It just seems like you guys have a personal vendetta to keep the forum clean of any healthy conversation and of anything at all except for people asking for help and people reporting tech news.

If that's how you want the forum, well then fine, i have no objections. just make sure to make a LTT social media site for general chatting among users or a social media section to LTT forums.

I wrote a review of Amazon shipping the other day (describing my experience and what it was like) and it was locked because a mod claimed it wasn't a review.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

The guy makes a thread telling the ltt community that its awesome and it gets called a shitpost  :huh:

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"