scrapyard wars ft. jayztwocents?

Edgar R. Zakarian

Anyone else who'd Like to see this ? :D

AMD Ryzen R9 5900X  | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360  |  GIGABYTE X570S AERO G  |  2x32GB G'skill TridentZ 4000MHz  | MSI RX 6900 XT Gaming Z Trio 16GB Dark Base Pro 900 (Orange)  | TOSHIBA 4TB 3.5" Drive - Game Drive | Crucial MX200 250GB 2.5" SSD - Boot Drive | Cooler Master V750 PSU |

Living Room PC: AMD Ryzen 2400G | MSI RX VEGA 56 8GB AERO | 2x8 GB Crucial Ballistix 2400MHz | Intenso 250GB SSD | Seagate 500 GB HDD | Node 202 + 850W PSU |

I think it would be pretty decent though Jay and Linus are two totally different people.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

Not really no.  3 cameras was already too many in the last one.  They should keep it at 2, with more people per side.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

I'd like to see it, but there seems to be a bit of uh cold blood between LMG and Jay. Jay has emphatically said he won't be a guest on scrapyard wars, and that apparently in the past he reached out to LMG and was rebuffed. 

LINK-> Kurald Galain:  The Night Eternal 

Top 5820k, 980ti SLI Build in the World*

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

LINK-> Ainulindale: Music of the Ainur 

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS

no good

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

Meh

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Not really no.  3 cameras was already too many in the last one.  They should keep it at 2, with more people per side.

6 episodes for a single run of scrapyard wars was too much.

3 people competing was rad.

"If you ain't first, you're last"

I'd still rather see Dmitry Novoselov on Scrapyard Wars.

I'd like to see it, but there seems to be a bit of uh cold blood between LMG and Jay. Jay has emphatically said he won't be a guest on scrapyard wars, and that apparently in the past he reached out to LMG and was rebuffed. 

Is there really?

Whaaaaaaat? Why The bad blood ? :o

AMD Ryzen R9 5900X  | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360  |  GIGABYTE X570S AERO G  |  2x32GB G'skill TridentZ 4000MHz  | MSI RX 6900 XT Gaming Z Trio 16GB Dark Base Pro 900 (Orange)  | TOSHIBA 4TB 3.5" Drive - Game Drive | Crucial MX200 250GB 2.5" SSD - Boot Drive | Cooler Master V750 PSU |

Living Room PC: AMD Ryzen 2400G | MSI RX VEGA 56 8GB AERO | 2x8 GB Crucial Ballistix 2400MHz | Intenso 250GB SSD | Seagate 500 GB HDD | Node 202 + 850W PSU |

I would love to see it, Jay is pretty much one of the only other tech content creator that I can actually watch without getting annoyed at something.

Only other exception being HardwareCanucks cuz sexi voice and sexier camerawork.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

3 people competing meant that the same thing was repeated 3 times per episode which made the content dry VERY quickly.  Less teams, more people.  The last SYW felt rushed every episode cos they had to fit in another person's PoV while trying to progress their build logs per episode.  Wasn't a fun experience to watch.

half hour to hour episodes would have helped a fuck ton there...

Whaaaaaaat? Why The bad blood ? :o

I don't know why, but it's been mentioned before.

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS

Sure, why not? Especially if it was another watercooling challenge.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Is there really?

Yes there is (or at least still was the last time Jay addressed it, which was just before SW3 was announced.)

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

Yes there is (or at least still was the last time Jay addressed it, which was just before SW3 was announced.)

Link anywhere ????

Jay is a married/family man way down in California LMG is way up in Canada.  Whilst not insurmountable would imagine the logistics would be difficult.

Anyway I get the impression (nothing definite just a 'feeling') that there is no love lost between Jay and Linus (no active dislike just a 'meh' attitude to each other).

PSST it was Barnacules that started the whole 'Lambo' thing it was only Jayz channel.

Two motoes to live by   "Sometimes there are no shortcuts"

"This too shall pass"

3 people competing meant that the same thing was repeated 3 times per episode which made the content dry VERY quickly.  Less teams, more people.  The last SYW felt rushed every episode cos they had to fit in another person's PoV while trying to progress their build logs per episode.  Wasn't a fun experience to watch.

Was it dry?

I kinda liked what was happening.

I didn't like the ending of the last Scrapyard Wars though.

Like i know a lot of this is scripted but wow was that ending at the table uncomfortably enthusiastic hahaha

A good idea though. Have Linus & Luke vs. Logan & Wendell or something.

Jay was straight up defending Linus' move to Vessel last week.  He spent a good couple of minutes on it.

Sure, why not? Especially if it was another watercooling challenge.

Linus and Luke would have a hard time ad it is against Jay, include watercooling, and he would completely obliterate them

CPU- i7 5960x MOTHERBOARD- Asus Rampage V extreme RAM- 32gb Corsair Dominator Platinum ddr4 2800mhz GPU-  2X EVGA GTX 980 SC in SLI PSU- Corsair ax860 CASE- Corsair Obsidian 750d COOLING- EK cpu+dual gpu custom loop (ek supremacy evo, dual gtx 980 copper/acetal waterblocks) MOUSE- Logitech g502 proteus core KEYBOARD- Ducky shine 3 cherry mx blue switches and blue LED MONITOR- Samsung u28d590d UHD  STORAGE -  120 gb samsung 850 evo ssd, 960 gb ocz trion ssd OS- Windows 10 pro http://pcpartpicker.com/p/jtP8GX

Was it dry?

I kinda liked what was happening.

I didn't like the ending of the last Scrapyard Wars though.

Like i know a lot of this is scripted but wow was that ending at the table uncomfortably enthusiastic hahaha

A good idea though. Have Linus & Luke vs. Logan & Wendell or something.

The ending was... lol.  It was so awkward really.  I personally found SYW 3 really dry, cos every episode was...going nowhere cos 12 mins had to be divided into 3 sections, so less sheninigans could actually happen.