New case

Mikealongo

So im going to upgrade my old case and i want suggestions xD

I really want a full tower (a mid tower if its really good and worth it) im arround 200€ of budget (flexible) I want it to be aircooling and watercooling friendly (now im using the stock cooler, but someday i want to upgrade it and i dont know jet if change to air or water), it shoud be sli compatible, i pretend to buy another 980 (now using an astrix 980)

Please help me guys, you're my last hope!

Define S , It's watercooling friendly but it's a midtower case. OR a Phantom 630 , they're good too. Not sure if they're watercooling friendly.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5800X GPU: Nvidia RTX 3080 12GB + Motherboard: Asus Crosshair VIII Hero

Case: Asus ROG Strix Helios Gundam Edition Power Supply: Asus ROG Thor 850P

Phanteks enthoo luxe, its so good

Δ Ambassador for the Illuminati Δ

Δ "Illuminati confirmed" - Nobody  Δ 

Both of the above mentions are good shouts.

(OT) how did your first day at work go, i think you made a thread about it?

I3-4150 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | 8GB KINGSTON FURY RAM | MSI Z97-G43 | HYPERX FURY 120GB SSD SAPPHIRE HD7950 VAPOR-X | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M | EVGA 500W | Corsair SP120's w/ NZXT Fan Hub

Plans: I5-4690K || EVGA GS 650W | KINGSTON FURY 8GB RAM  PCPARTPICKER: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/

Define S , It's watercooling friendly but it's a midtower case. OR a Phantom 630 , they're good too. Not sure if they're watercooling friendly.

Phanteks enthoo luxe, its so good

Both of the above mentions are good shouts.

(OT) how did your first day at work go, i think you made a thread about it?

I dont like the define s xD i want something not that "classic" i like the enthoo luxe and im not really sure about the phantom hahahaha

What about the 750D airflow or the 760T?

(OT) It was fine, at firs i was really nervous but then when they teach me where the things are and how to sell (the software stuff) i felt more confident, now my boss called me (today) an told me that hes going to change me to sell hardware and not smartphones, so great =) Thanks for asking 

I dont like the define s xD i want something not that "classic" i like the enthoo luxe and im not really sure about the phantom hahahaha

(OT) It was fine, at firs i was really nervous but then when they teach me where the things are and how to sell (the software stuff) i felt more confident, now my boss called me (today) an told me that hes going to change me to sell hardware and not smartphones, so great =) Thanks for asking 

CM Master Case Pro 5 :P

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5800X GPU: Nvidia RTX 3080 12GB + Motherboard: Asus Crosshair VIII Hero

Case: Asus ROG Strix Helios Gundam Edition Power Supply: Asus ROG Thor 850P

Nice, i take it you mean computer hardware.

Hope it goes well for you!

I3-4150 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | 8GB KINGSTON FURY RAM | MSI Z97-G43 | HYPERX FURY 120GB SSD SAPPHIRE HD7950 VAPOR-X | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M | EVGA 500W | Corsair SP120's w/ NZXT Fan Hub

Plans: I5-4690K || EVGA GS 650W | KINGSTON FURY 8GB RAM  PCPARTPICKER: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/

I personally use the NZXT Phantom 530 for my build at home. It is a full tower that has a lot of space for air and water cooling. The Phantom 630 and 820 are also good for your build. 

Link to the 530 that I use: https://www.nzxt.com/products/phantom-530

Btw is there a specific color you are looking for?

Nice, i take it you mean computer hardware.

Hope it goes well for you!

I really apreciate that =) thanks yeah computer hardware =)) im really happy

I personally use the NZXT Phantom 530 for my build at home. It is a full tower that has a lot of space for air and water cooling. The Phantom 630 and 820 are also good for your build. 

Link to the 530 that I use: https://www.nzxt.com/products/phantom-530

Btw is there a specific color you are looking for?

im not looking for a specific colour, i like the Phantom line but idk if the enthoo luxe or the 750D airflow or the 760T suits my needs better. xD