Lenovo y700 switch from sad to hdd

salah2000

Hey guys I was so stoked about the deals I found through buying through Ncix with international shipping until... In Australia the Lenovo y700 with a 6700hq and a 256gb sad is $2699 but it's only $1550 on Ncix with a 6920hq. Once I converted the price with shipping to Aud it turned out to be around $1700. I was still sorta happy beacause I was saving a lot so then I read the terms and conditions which said countries will have import duties that aren't included in this price so I made a quick Google search and it would apparently cost $265. DAMN THATS NOW $1950 and my budget was around $1700 so I now I have to switch down to the 1tb hdd version Which would cost around $1850 in total and now I'm not even sure if it's still worth it at all because that model costs $2300 in au but the store is pretty negotiable. So basically what I'm saying is does anyone know the layout of this laptop like does it have just the one storage option like the y50 or could I keep that hdd in there and throw in a m.2 ssd? And how do I copy everything onto it because I definitely can't afford another Windows licence. An alternative option is if someone can find me a similar in build and power laptop for much cheaper and from Ncix Canada ONLY or maybe Amazon if it has international shipping for a good price. Ik I wrote a lot but I need the help. Thanks in advance guys.

Do you know what kind of software I need and do I need an enclosure for the ssd like where the hell can I find a use to m.2 enclosure. Idk if I sound dumb I've never done this.

I`ve personally never done it, but there probably are relativly easy ways to it, I assume.

So you`ll have to ask somebody else

to game or not to game, that`s the question