Should EA Give Us the SW:B Season Pass For Free?

MastuhWaffles

After playing some Battle Of Jakku and realizing how the new mode is garbage and the map is kinda lame. Also now everyone has op gear, so its really no fun anymore.

I think EA owes us that season pass, they are working on Battlefront 2 already, but can't tell us whats in the pass?

So because you dislike it you feel like they owe you?

Entitled much?

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

The main problem is that EA likely already made most the content, but this is what you get for buying that game, I'm sure you were warned. Also EA will never do that regardless

-EA--MEME.jpg

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

Sell the game, don't buy the new one.

Or complain and then buy the season pass and preorder the second one.

idc

Shipping sucks

The game doesn't deserve to be bought at all honestly.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

wah wah, i dont like your game, wah wah, i spent money on it, wah wah, give me free stuff because i dont like it

This is why we wait to buy things until a week or two after they're released.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

So you should get free shit cause the games sucked, yeah it doesn't work like that next time wait for reviews or something and be content with your purchase. 

New: PCPartPicker part list

Old:Intel® Core2 Quad CPU Q8400 @ 2.66GHz, GIGABYTE GA-EP43T-UD3L, 4 GB Elixir PC3 ddr3-1333,  ASUS RADEON R7 260X, Thermaltake M9, 1TB HDD, GreatWall GW550SEL 550 WATT, BENQ GW2255, Hyper T4, Samson SR950 Headphones, fiio ek10.

The Game still would be shit as long a DLC dont change the Gameplay dramaticly.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

I tried jakku a couple of times. Then I just uninstalled the game. The battle is so underwhelming I couldn't believe it. This is supposed to be lore. A cutscene before tge battle? Something to get you going? Nope! Just a random battle between generic team A vs B with two lines of text. Now I don't think they should give me shit. Its just a bad game.

Learned my lesson, lets move on now.

Is it just me or this year's shooters suck? I mean its 2015 and I am still playing battlefront 2 ARMA 3 and looking forward to squad. But battlefront, Rainbow six siege and COD (haven't played this one) all seem to be lacking something... Am I alone in this?

Main rig: Shockwave - MSI Z170 Gaming 7 MOBO, i7-6700k, 16GB DDR4 3000 MHz RAM, KFA2 GTX 980ti HOF, Corsair RM1000 PSU, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD, WD 7200RPM 3TB, Corsair Air 540 White, ASUS P278Q 1440p 144Hz display.

Laptop: Lenovo Y510p, i7-4700HQ, 12 GB (8+4) 1600MHz DDR3 RAM, GT755 2GB SLI graphis card, 1366x768 display.

It's no so much that this was content added later.

This was content in the game before release.

Whenever EA's name is on something I hesitate. They are masters of making the content before launch and selling it to people in pieces spread out across the year. Unfortunately they have some nice titles (dragon age, mass effect, etc.)

Will EA ever make their DLC free? NOPE. Should they? If they are actually adding worthwhile content, no. But if its just stupid game modes and maps yes (I think new maps should be free for any multiplayer game)

"Solus" (2015) - CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | Mobo: Asus Z97-A | Ram: 16GB (2x8) G.Skill Ripjaws X Series | PSU: EVGA G2 750W 80+ Gold | CaseFractal Design Define R4

Next Build: "Tyrion" (TBA)

So because you dislike it you feel like they owe you?

Entitled much?

For cutting off content that should've and could've been in the goddamn copy for $60, it better have it.

Thank goodness Angry Joe talked about it before buying one.

Battlefront comes across to me as an assortment of mini-games. It is disappointing to me, and I think a waste of the IP, graphics, and development work. And it seems as though it could so easily be turned into something amazing. I hope that DICE choose to make an effort to reach towards that potential greatness.

Before the game released, many people, including myself, were saying that they hoped it wouldn't just be a Battlefield clone with a Star Wars skin. But now that the game's out, and it's so meager and underwhelming, a Battlefield game in a Star Wars skin, by comparison, now seems awesome, and I wish they had just done that.

You own the software that you purchase - Understanding software licenses and EULAs

"We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the american public believes is false" - William Casey, CIA Director 1981-1987

This game is so sh*t and I don't get why anyone would even try to defend it.

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Whenever EA's name is on something I hesitate. They are masters of making the content before launch and selling it to people in pieces spread out across the year. Unfortunately they have some nice titles (dragon age, mass effect, etc.)

Will EA ever make their DLC free? NOPE. Should they? If they are actually adding worthwhile content, no. But if its just stupid game modes and maps yes (I think new maps should be free for any multiplayer game)

EA or Bioware?  There is a line there somewhere both in control of DLC on the titles people like and in their manufacturing methodology.  I don't know where that line is, but it does look to be a lot more on the Devs side then the publishers when looking at specifically Mass Effect(s) and dragon age titles.  Just look at how users have to buy DLC for Bioware's games, it's in their house not EAs.

Speaking of which all the DLCs for the 1st ME is free now, so they do "give" it out for free when it suits their interest to do so.

Should they? Probably not. People paid for the game that the sold. For what it is it works well enough. The fact that it's not fun has nothing to do with it. They never really misrepresented it and there were tons of footage before launch for customers to decide if they wanted the game or not.