Where to buy used PC parts besides craigslist?

So I'm travelling to the Philippines for the holidays and want to build a small form factor PC, one of those mini ITX builds if you will.

im trying to keep it really cheap, scrap yard wars style, but unfortunately i live in a small town, not many PC parts on craigslist unless I drive down to LA, which would cost me about $40 on gas alone. So I was wondering if any of you know any other good website that sells used PC parts.

Here's the PCpartPicker link --> http://pcpartpicker.com/user/johnjoseph/saved/cpHypg

i feel like i'm still spending more than I want to on that list, and it's definitely open to suggestions.

I will mostly be gaming on a 720p monitor, mostly just dota 2, so a GPU similar to the 650 Ti should be sufficient.

Thanks in advance for any help!

"Our conversations aint long, but you know what is." - Jason Derulo

http://www.baycrazy.com
Will show you some local items. You can get a bargain on it as most of the times its only for collection. I bought like 6-7 laptop for 15-30GBP and resold them for 100-150

EVGA SR-2 / 2x Intel Xeon X5675 4.4Ghz OC / 24GB EEC 1800Mhz OC/ AMD RX570 / Enermax Evoliution 1050W / Main RAID 0: 2x256GB 840EVO SSD / BackUp(1) Raid 5: 3x2TB WD HDD / BackUp(2) 8x2TB / Dell U2412M / Dell U2312HM

eBay. You gotta look out for warranty coverage left and make sure it's functioning 100% though. 

ROG X570-F Strix AMD R9 5900X | EK Elite 360 | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 64gb | Samsung 980 PRO 
ROG Strix XG349C Corsair 4000 | Bose C5 | ROG Swift PG279Q

Logitech G810 Orion Sennheiser HD 518 |  Logitech 502 Hero

If you live in a small town then the chances of other people having any decent parts for sale will be much lower. You might be able to visit some local businesses/schools to see if they are getting rid of any computers and salvage what you can from there. You might be able to find something at an op shop, I think might be called thrift stops or something similar in America.

If you can't find anything locally then eBay will probably be your only hope if you want used parts.

Spoiler

4790k @ 4.5Ghz 1.180v NZXT Kraken X31 | MSI Z97 Krait | Kingston Hyper X Fury 32GB 1866Mhz, 2 DIMMs white and 2 black | GTX 980 Ti - G1 Gaming | GTX 680 - Reference | SilverStone ST75F-P | Phanteks Enthoo Pro