Best $0-80 pc case?

Im looking for a not-so-simple case, needs to be mid or full tower case the colors need to be white or black or blue in any combination or order NO RED, and a medium to big side window btw this is going to be a gaming rig so I NEED IT TO LOOK BOSS! And good airflow and quality, submit your cases!

NZXT S340?

i5-4690k@4.5GHz || MSI GTX 970 || MSI z97 Gaming 5 || NZXT Kraken x61 || WD Black 1TB || Crucial MX100 || 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro || Corsair RM750 || NZXT H440 || Corsair k70 RGB mx browns || Acer H236HL || ViewSonic VX2255wm-4

0   = cardboard box

10 = scrap wood

20 = scrap metal

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

Corsair 650D. If too much, 450D.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Might be able to find something used

ENTER!

CORSAIR 200R

VS

COOLERMASTER N400!

FIGHT!

From Newegg:

"Easy Future Maintaining

The top, front and bottom panel of KENDOMEN equipped with filter protects against dust and dirt, quick-remove design of top and front panel makes the cleaning so much easier."

Warning:  the build quality won't be great, but then again... it is $50 so... you know.  ;):D

From Newegg:

"Easy Future Maintaining

The top, front and bottom panel of KENDOMEN equipped with filter protects against dust and dirt, quick-remove design of top and front panel makes the cleaning so much easier."

Warning: the build quality won't be great, but then again... it is $50 so... you know. ;):D

Yea 50$ but 5 fans?..might get this one and add dust filters on it

I might go for the Zalman z11 plus is that any good?

I had first hand experience with that case before I got my luxe. Its got a very specific look but I really liked the way mine did (I had the HF1 edition) but I know some people hate it.

Its a decent case because of its looks alone but its quite unpractical. Its overly wide, anything over a 120mm aio is impossible *this is a massive con. Cable management is pretty damn near impossible to get neat but the side window isnt that big so you cant really see cables through it though.

Yea 50$ but 5 fans?..might get this one and add dust filters on it

It comes with filters for the top and front.

S340

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

Coolermaster haf xb evo

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

Im looking for a not-so-simple case, needs to be mid or full tower case the colors need to be white or black or blue in any combination or order NO RED, and a medium to big side window btw this is going to be a gaming rig so I NEED IT TO LOOK BOSS! And good airflow and quality, submit your cases!

Selling my Corsair 650d for 75 dollars. It's great condition, color black, has a big side window. can send pics if interested. 

i just did a build in a thermaltake h22, it was horrible

It is $35, what did you expect?  It one of the best solutions under $35... the Tesseract is good too, maybe a few others.

Seeing the thread it looks like you want something for under $40 so I would recommend to try and meet your requirements maybe check out the

NZXT Source 210( http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811146102) $44.99

If you want to spend just a little extra for a little more highquality you could check out the 

NZXT Source 220(http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811146178) $59.99

Not sure if its worth the little extra tho might be able to find a better case for the 60 buck budget so the NZXT Source 210 should be good for what u need. I recently help build my friends pc with that case and it work just fine for the price although he didnt have the side window.