Buy headset

FontNatur

I just return my HyperX Cloud 2. I did not get disappointed in a long time with a buy.

I want a headset, and can not expend more than 65€ because I guess I will buy the Asus Xonar DGX the next month (Maybe the Sound Blaster Z if I have the money, but probably DGX)

-I want jack conection (I don't want an useless USB connection ever again).

-I want good sound quality, but specially good bass.

-I don't want distortion, specially in low frequencies like Rap or Future House have.

-If is possible, a decent mic.

I know the HyperX Cloud 1 + DGX is a good option as I read in the forums but, I want to hear (or read) more choices!

Important, I don't want the control volume and windows volume be the same. I mean, in the HXC2 when I use the control box to turn up the volume, the Windows volume do the same, that's why I have Windows volume at 16-20%, because if I put it at 100% my ears will explode. In my last headset, I had windows volume at 100% and I could control the volume of the headset, don't know if you guys know what I mean.

Thanks by advance!

I have the Razer Kraken Pro, it's not the best headsets in the world but I love it

I5 4460 | Sapphire R7 265 | 8gb DDR3

Logitech G230s are a very nice headset. 

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

I just return my HyperX Cloud 2. I did not get disappointed in a long time with a buy.

I want a headset, and can not expend more than 65€ because I guess I will buy the Asus Xonar DGX the next month (Maybe the Sound Blaster Z if I have the money, but probably DGX)

-I want jack conection (I don't want an useless USB connection ever again).

-I want good sound quality, but specially good bass.

-I don't want distortion, specially in low frequencies like Rap or Future House have.

-If is possible, a decent mic.

I know the HyperX Cloud 1 + DGX is a good option as I read in the forums but, I want to hear (or read) more choices!

Important, I don't want the control volume and windows volume be the same. I mean, in the HXC2 when I use the control box to turn up the volume, the Windows volume do the same, that's why I have Windows volume at 16-20%, because if I put it at 100% my ears will explode. In my last headset, I had windows volume at 100% and I could control the volume of the headset, don't know if you guys know what I mean.

Thanks by advance!

Get a Razer Kraken Pro, right now you can get free Surround Pro to make it even better, it made my cheap 5 dollar Walmart headphones turn into like Turtlebeaches.

Roses are red, violets are blue. I enjoy foruming on LinusTechTips too!