Closed Headset recommendations ($100-120)

Chris_R.

Hey guy's I'm just getting fed up with my G930 either dying or deciding to switch channels during the most important part of a game, or chat. I've also been looking to get WIRED headphones, for my game-play, and just my music experience with other devices as well.

I'm looking for a closed back, set of headphones, so I don't have to worry about other people hearing what's being said, or how loud my music is.

I'm very partial to Sennheiser, as I have bought a couple of high end earbuds from them before, and indeed really enjoy that brand.

I've looked into the Sennheiser HD 449's but apparently they are "out of stock" and barely for sale on Amazon with 2 sellers for over $150 I believe.

I'm looking towards around 15-2500 Hz Response range.

Thank you in advance for your responses! :)

Also, No mic or a detachable mic would be preferred.

Edited by Chris_R.

Thanks!

Chris R.

Hey guy's I'm just getting fed up with my G930 either dying or deciding to switch channels during the most important part of a game, or chat. I've also been looking to get WIRED headphones, for my game-play, and just my music experience with other devices as well.

I'm looking for a closed back, set of headphones, so I don't have to worry about other people hearing what's being said, or how loud my music is.

I'm very partial to Sennheiser, as I have bought a couple of high end earbuds from them before, and indeed really enjoy that brand.

I've looked into the Sennheiser HD 449's but apparently they are "out of stock" and barely for sale on Amazon with 2 sellers for over $150 I believe.

I'm looking towards around 15-2500 Hz Response range.

Thank you in advance for your responses! :)

Also, No mic or a detachable mic would be preferred.

If you don't need a mic and prefer Sennheiser, why not grab the hd558 it's still on sale for $80 on Amazon.

If you don't need a mic and prefer Sennheiser, why not grab the hd558 it's still on sale for $80 on Amazon.

Open-Backed. -_-

Thanks!

Chris R.

I recommend you avoid the HD449. It has kind of a cupped-hands coloration and seriously lacks resolution.

Other than that, I'm just going to recommend the Hyper X Cloud or Cloud Core. You're really not going to find much else in the closed sub-$100 range.

I recommend you avoid the HD449. It has kind of a cupped-hands coloration and seriously lacks resolution.

Other than that, I'm just going to recommend the Hyper X Cloud or Cloud Core. You're really not going to find much else in the closed sub-$100 range.

Should note clouds are at $60 now

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JJNQG98/ref=s9_simh_gw_p147_d0_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=desktop-6&pf_rd_r=0JT3MYZ69Y4FQFTRX3W6&pf_rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=2090149782&pf_rd_i=desktop

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."