I am looking for new water cooling coloring.

I want to see through the loop, Sort of like vitamin water, but darker. I don't really like the pastels. Does anyone know a good dye.

mayhem

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I want to see through the loop, Sort of like vitamin water, but darker. I don't really like the pastels. Does anyone know a good dye.

Mayhems has a X1 series of fluid which is clear and you can also get dyes for custom colorings.

Mayhems has a X1 series of fluid which is clear and you can also get dyes for custom colorings.

I am looking for dyes becasue I already have PrimoChill clear fluid

mayhem

where do I buy mayhem, I looked on their store and I only found it in pounds, not USD

where do I buy mayhem, I looked on their store and I

Where are you located, if your in the USA Performance PC's should have all you need.

Yes that's a good option, EKWB fluids are a partnership with Mayhems.

Okay thanks for the help :)