After installing Windows on a new SSD...

Noirgheos

Can I still access my drivers on my now secondary SSD to install them? I need the GPU ones and the USB wifi ones so I can gain access to the internet...

i7 6700K @ Stock (Yes I know) ~~~ Corsair H80i GT ~~~ GIGABYTE G1 Gaming Z170X Gaming 7 ~~~ G. Skill Ripjaws V 2x8GB DDR4-2800 ~~~ EVGA ACX 3.0 GTX 1080 SC @ 2GHz ~~~ EVGA P2 850W 80+ Platinum ~~~ Samsung 850 EVO 500GB ~~~ Crucial MX200 250GB ~~~ Crucial M500 240GB ~~~ Phanteks Enthoo Luxe

Can I still access my drivers on my now secondary SSD to install them? I need the GPU ones and the USB wifi ones so I can gain access to the internet...

If the installation files are on the second SSD yes, but what is already installed you may not be able to without going into the system folders looking for the files.

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer