First 'proper' gaming PC build - Anything to change/upgrade?

First 'proper' gaming PC build and I was just wondering if I could improve anything? Budget ~ £750. I'll be using the PC for gaming, recording and editing

Also, rough idea on how much fps I'll be getting on AAA games and others like: F4, Battlefront, CS, Feed The Beast(Minecraft), Bioshock Infinite, BF4, Ark, Trine(s), modded Skyrim(A LOT O' MODS) etc etc? High 50/60s?

The rig'll be pushing a 24" 1080p(144hz) monitor

(anyone have an idea of how high I'll be able to OC with a 212 evo with two CM Jetflos, push, pull?)

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/wDjc99

Thanks! 

(if i've broken any rules just comment and I'll edit/delete)

I don't know about that case, but the rest of the system is great. THOUGH, since you're editing/recording, I'd get this CPU instead: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/QNYr4D (Apparently you got that mobo really cheap, so I'd keep it.) The Xeon will perform better in editing and rendering. Also better during recording. If you've already bought the CPU, I wouldn't worry about it.

You'll get really good FPS in all the games listed. Comfortably over 60 FPS if you're doing 1080P.

I used to be quite active here.

I don't know about that case, but the rest of the system is great. THOUGH, since you're editing/recording, I'd get this CPU instead: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/QNYr4D

Just went to take a look at the case

ZsDQ4Ah.jpeg

This reminds me of some corsair case...

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

That CPU pushes me out of my budget :( Getting the case simply because for £44, I can get a psu shroud and side window. Cheap and cheerful haha

I don't know about that case, but the rest of the system is great. THOUGH, since you're editing/recording, I'd get this CPU instead: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/QNYr4D (Apparently you got that mobo really cheap, so I'd keep it.) The Xeon will perform better in editing and rendering. Also better during recording. If you've already bought the CPU, I wouldn't worry about it.

You'll get really good FPS in all the games listed. Comfortably over 60 FPS if you're doing 1080P.

that's would i have done too

GUITAR BUILD LOG FROM SCRATCH OUT OF APPLEWOOD

- Ryzen Build -

R5 3600 | MSI X470 Gaming Plus MAX | 16GB CL16 3200MHz Corsair LPX | Dark Rock 4

MSI 2060 Super Gaming X

1TB Intel 660p | 250GB Kingston A2000 | 1TB Seagate Barracuda | 2TB WD Blue

be quiet! Silent Base 601 | be quiet! Straight Power 550W CM

2x Dell UP2516D

- First System (Retired) -

Intel Xeon 1231v3 | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport Dual Channel | Gigabyte H97 D3H | Gigabyte GTX 970 Gaming G1 | 525 GB Crucial MX 300 | 1 TB + 2 TB Seagate HDD
be quiet! 500W Straight Power E10 CM | be quiet! Silent Base 800 with stock fans | be quiet! Dark Rock Advanced C1 | 2x Dell UP2516D

Reviews: be quiet! Silent Base 800 | MSI GTX 950 OC

I don't see a list.

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

Just went to take a look at the case

This reminds me of some corsair case...

lol

That CPU pushes me out of my budget :( Getting the case simply because for £44 I can get a psu shroud and side window, cheap and cheerful haha

OK then, the i5 will still perform really good. You're okay keeping it.

I don't see a list.

First 'proper' gaming PC build and I was just wondering if I could improve anything? Budget ~ £750. I'll be using the PC for gaming, recording and editing

Also, rough idea on how much fps I'll be getting on AAA games and others like: F4, Battlefront, CS, Feed The Beast(Minecraft), Bioshock Infinite, BF4, Ark, Trine(s), modded Skyrim(A LOT O' MODS) etc etc? High 50/60s?

It's on a white background, and the text is white, so if you're using the standard theme you won't see it.

lol

OK then, the i5 will still perform really good. You're okay keeping it.

Thanks for the input :D Upgrading from a shitty i3 and a 660 D:

It's on a white background, and the text is white, so if you're using the standard theme you won't see it.

Damn dark theme. Thanks.

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

Thanks for the input :D Upgrading from a shitty i3 and a 660 D:

Ouch. This will really be a good upgrade for you, then!

Would a 4.2ghz overclock be reasonable with a 212 evo - push/pull? Ambient room temp is like 18-20C

Would a 4.2ghz overclock be reasonable with a 212 evo - push/pull? Ambient room temp is like 18-20C

Probably. I push 4.5Ghz on an AMD FX-8350 with a 212 EVO. Temps are great.

I really wanna play around with a 8350, better at rendering than the i5 but worse in all the other areas :/