corsair carbide 600c

LabRat

I was just looking for a btx case. unfortunately I want one $80 CHEAPER, the 2 drive bays are good. Yes, I still use them. 4" shorter...........and definitely NOT black. I'm so sick of seeing black computer cases. I can remember the day when all you could get were white ones. How I long for yesteryear. but even only being able to get white would suck. perhaps black on the outside and red or orange or yellow on the inside..????

But on a serious note, I'm not sure exactly what you mean by a BTX case. There aren't many custom made ones. Most are used for pre-builts.

Christian 

Use the following style specs in your sig to spread the LTT revolution!

Rig Specs:

Screeninator: Gigabyte GeForce GTX960

Powermathingy: Corsair CX600W

Stickiminator: 2x G.Skill ARES 4GB DDR3-1866

Procrastinator: AMD FX-8350 @4.1GHz 1.3V

Holdametalicizor: DIYPC Gamemax-BK

Noisoundacreator: Cyber Acoustics CA-3072 (loudamagargle) Onn Wireless FM Radio Headset (earamagargle)

Attachamathingy: ASRock 990FX Extreme9

Remembrerthing: Western Digital 1TB Blue, Western Digital 40GB Blue

Flat-Colorful-Thing: Acer K272HL

See-A-Move-O: Logitech Hyperion Fury G402

ButtonBoard: Cooler Master CMSTORM Devastator Blue

Talkamagargle: Blue Snowball Ice

Im sure linus will take your statements into consideration when he makes his next case.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

I was just looking for a btx case. unfortunately I want one $80 CHEAPER, the 2 drive bays are good. Yes, I still use them. 4" shorter...........and definitely NOT black. I'm so sick of seeing black computer cases. I can remember the day when all you could get were white ones. How I long for yesteryear. but even only being able to get white would suck. perhaps black on the outside and red or orange or yellow on the inside..????

You can always mod it to fit a certain color scheme or design, that's what customizing is all about. 

But on a serious note, I'm not sure exactly what you mean by a BTX case. There aren't many custom made ones. Most are used for pre-builts.

BTX is an older form factor that the new 600C is doing again with the upside down system but the motherboard tray on the left side of the case and windows on the right instead.

i already tried painting the insides of cases. it's not that great when you're close to it........... ask Linus how the paint jobs he does "really" looks. I want something already finished and looking nice.

and i think i forgot to mention micro atx format. i don't know anybody anymore that builds "big" box computers. maybe the guys you see on the web in videos or because somebody really needs the room for expansion.

i already tried painting the insides of cases. it's not that great when you're close to it........... ask Linus how the paint jobs he does "really" looks. I want something already finished and looking nice.

and i think i forgot to mention micro atx format. i don't know anybody anymore that builds "big" box computers. maybe the guys you see on the web in videos or because somebody really needs the room for expansion.

Well you would need to break it down to paint it evenly with spray paint. I've seen some others do vinyl wrap inside of cases which look really slick but the time to do that is going to be hours upon hours to get perfect.

still looks like crap. you gotta soda blast the metal, prep and prime and paint with car paint and you need a way to bake the friggin thing. then you need to wait for it to cure afterwards. i don't have the time or space.

still looks like crap. you gotta soda blast the metal, prep and prime and paint with car paint and you need a way to bake the friggin thing. then you need to wait for it to cure afterwards. i don't have the time or space.

If your going for finishing like that yes, but you can always get the part powder coated by someone instead. In general with even automotive canned spray paint you can hit the part right away with some prep work before hand and get a fairly good finish.