Is GreenLuma illegal, if so what are the odds of getting cought?

Snapy1

Just man up and buy the games you wanna play

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

Don't risk it. Piracy is wrong, and you should feel bad if you do it. Like @Emkryan "The WhoreNado" (Sorry, I just love that :D) said, man up and buy games. If you cannot afford games at full price, check out HumbleBundle.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

I think it's wrong, and most definitely illegal. I don't pirate games. Only things like shows I would never watch otherwise.

@theSLMAMG well games are fucking expensive mate, their more expensive now then they ever were. Here's my theory. Games cost nowhere near movies do, movies and games sell about the same amount, and wants a movie go's on DVD it's like 20-30 USD, and a game is 50-80USD! It just doesn't fucking add up. All it is with corporate assholes wanting money money and guess what money!

DVD it's like 20-30 USD, and a game is 50-80USD! It just doesn't fucking add up. All it is with corporate assholes wanting money money and guess what money!

Games have more replayability and are much better value than DVDs but personally I wouldn't pay $50-$80 for a game and that's why I am a PC gamer, you can get games like GMOD for next to nothing and there are a ton of F2P games.

someone explain to me what greenluma is lol

Pretty sure discussing it here would be against the CoC so you will probably have to do your own research.

Not true at all @Snapy1

Look at it this way:

A movie may last around 2 hours. I usually take around 10 hours to finish a campaign, and on some games i have over 200 hours of gameplay. Could you watch 200 hours of the same movie without getting bored?

There are many other reasons why a video game costs much more to make then a game. In my opinion, the extra cost is well worth it.

If you dont want to pay so much for AAA titles, you can always visit the land of "indie games." They are usually a bit cheaper.

I do not in ANY way think stealing is ok, and the excuse "its too expensive" is just pathetic. Would you steal an expensive car, and when the cops come knocking expect to get away with it saying "it was too expensive, so i stole it?" People work hard so you can enjoy it, do them a favor by buying the game.

Why not ask for video games for Christmas or your birthday? If that isnt an option, then get a job and buy them yourself.

~Judah

To be honest. I only bought one game for pc. The rest is from giveaways and a bunch of f2ps. I have pirated some stuff (though I don't know what this thing is) but I stopped when I knew I was capable to buy games.like when I finally got my pc. I didn't have any reason to buy pc games because I can't even play it properly on my old pc. But seeing that you have a capable system, I don't see why you should pirate games (but I'm not saying having a crappy pc justifies it)

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

@theSLMAMG well games are fucking expensive mate, their more expensive now then they ever were. Here's my theory. Games cost nowhere near movies do, movies and games sell about the same amount, and wants a movie go's on DVD it's like 20-30 USD, and a game is 50-80USD! It just doesn't fucking add up. All it is with corporate assholes wanting money money and guess what money!

Just calm down with the language please, violent and vulgar language is against the CoC

Most games usually have a high reply value meaning that you could keep playing the same games over and over again with addition of side questions. Movies however, is always the same thing no matter how many times you watch it.  

I pirate games , always have and as long as I go to college I probably will . Been using greenluma for over a year now on a secondary steam account . 

I pirate games , always have and as long as I go to college I probably will . Been using greenluma for over a year now on a secondary steam account . 

College can't fix stupid obviously

College can't fix stupid obviously

You just keep paying for your games. As long as I live in this shitty country I will not pay for shit . Plus nobody cares about online piracy here. 

You just keep paying for your games. As long as I live in this shitty country I will not pay for shit . Plus nobody cares about online piracy here. 

And your country will remain shitty with morals and attitudes like that.

Gotta love today's sense of entitlement, everyone gets a trophy generation

and they wonder why their little Occupy Wall Street protest locations turned

into a third world slums riddled with crime and drug overdoses.

I'll gladly explain it for you.

Game gets money from sale and dlc. After a year of the game being released unless it goes on sale for $5 it doesn't make much money

Movie get money from theatre, dvd,blu-ray, netflix, and tv. That's a lot more places to make money and for a longer time.

Movies's are filled with advertisements that help subsidize the amount it takes to make the movie. Not many games have ads in the game themselves.

There are triple A games that do cost hundreds of millions of dollars to make. Lot of the most popular games do cost more than your average movie so saying that movies cost more isn't true. Tomb Raider is an example, that game cost over 100 million to make.

So learn something about the industy before you start saying made up shit to justify your point in stealing. Learn something about business. I think this keep point is something people seem to forget. If something cost 100 million to make you need to make 200 million so you can pay for the current and afford to make another. It's not a break even and go home.

Stop being a cheap ass wait for shit to go on sale.

I hate piracy I think it's putting businesses out of work being some cheap ass can't be bothered to pay for shit. Feel the same way with adblock. Your taking money away from someone just so you can not see an ad. Your a lazy person who doesn't want to put work into acquiring something you just want to take the easy road and steal.

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

I'll gladly explain it for you.

Game gets money from sale and dlc. After a year of the game being released unless it goes on sale for $5 it doesn't make much money

Movie get money from theatre, dvd,blu-ray, netflix, and tv. That's a lot more places to make money and for a longer time.

Movies's are filled with advertisements that help subsidize the amount it takes to make the movie. Not many games have ads in the game themselves.

There are triple A games that do cost hundreds of millions of dollars to make. Lot of the most popular games do cost more than your average movie so saying that movies cost more isn't true. Tomb Raider is an example, that game cost over 100 million to make.

So learn something about the industy before you start saying made up shit to justify your point in stealing. Learn something about business. I think this keep point is something people seem to forget. If something cost 100 million to make you need to make 200 million so you can pay for the current and afford to make another. It's not a break even and go home.

Stop being a cheap ass wait for shit to go on sale.

I hate piracy I think it's putting businesses out of work being some cheap ass can't be bothered to pay for shit. Feel the same way with adblock. Your taking money away from someone just so you can not see an ad. Your a lazy person who doesn't want to put work into acquiring something you just want to take the easy road and steal.

OR I simply work 12 hours a day 6 days a week for 200$ a month . Yeah I'm such a cheap ass.

OR I simply work 12 hours a day 6 days a week for 200$ a month . Yeah I'm such a cheap ass.

Get a new job, don't buy shit you can't afford. Not my fault. Doesn't warrant stealing. You steal from the grocery store also? Steal gas for your car?

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

Your sense of entitlement and general all around bad attitude tells me you're not being completely honest.

Kids like you looking for a free ride don't bust their ass at nothing except whining.

Crime ? Lol ok . Drug overdose ? Maybe. But our National flag still isn't the sign of marijuana . 

Yeah i sorta blame this generation for the way the economy is at the moment.

Your sense of entitlement and general all around bad attitude tells me you're not being completely honest.

Kids like you looking for a free ride don't bust their ass at nothing except whining.

I'm not ? It's SO obvious you don't know shit about the world . 

By the way I'm downloading the Great Gatsby right now. Suck on it .