"Hitler Was Right" - Linus 2015

Memories4K
Go to solution Solved by moptastic,

https://soundcloud.com/mansel-davies-cybertechnologyinc/hitler-was-right-linus

Not mine, someone posted this in Twitch chat. 

Can someone please link me to a cut of Linus saying that pls?

It's been 5 minutes, i'm sure someone's already got a cut and uploaded it to YouTube.

"If you ain't first, you're last"

was this in the stream?
If so, wait until tonight (well for aus at least) and itll be on YT

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

I tuned in to the live stream when he was just wrapping up, I missed it.

https://soundcloud.com/mansel-davies-cybertechnologyinc/hitler-was-right-linus

Not mine, someone posted this in Twitch chat. 

You, sir, are a god!

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

And i got perma banned in Twitch chat for linking it...

EDIT: Video is the WAN Show that is on right now

People are taking this to far (or in the wrong context).... same thing with the men and women statement he just made....

A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist.

Core 4 Quad Not Extreme, only available on LGA 557 at your local Circuit City

Sharing this without context is so messed up lol.

please share context, because it really is messed up sounding. :lol:

(I bet SJWs won't care for context either)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I gotta know context

please share context, because it really is messed up sounding. :lol:

(I bet SJWs won't care for context either)

WAN show, here: https://youtu.be/5KW2XOS_Gw8?t=31m31s

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

Hitler was right.

Water is delicious!!   I need to do more of what Hitler was doing... and drink more water. 

*Shares Linus saying Hitler was right*

Turns out, he was saying Hitler was right in that he needed to kill himself.  (he wasn't, just demonstrating you need all dat context)

Ok what is this for exactly? and why? WW2 is a sensitive subject to many so making "jokes" about half of what Linus said isn't exactly a good idea.

Linus was talking about the recent "scandal" of Amazon's risque advertising plan on promoting a book that was based on the idea of "What if the Axis won WWII?..." but it backfired and Linus is here trying to explain that Amazon's NOT saying something like "Hitler was right".

That is the proper context.

The proper context is Linus trying to give context hahaha

If we can't joke about travesties that occurred long ago and find some light in very dark events, or even humor the idea of the worst possibility, then I see no point in pretending that we actually care about said events and pretending we care about what they actually mean.

Either way, immediately afterwards Linus realized people were going to cap him saying that and Linus is all for censorship in favor of good business so it's not like he felt the advertising was what Amazon should have done either.

"If you ain't first, you're last"

Honestly, I was even expecting this to be made.

AMD A10 7700k APU @ 3.8 GHz  /  Dem Integrated R7 graphics  / 8 GB Crucial Ballistix DDR3 1800 MHz RAM  /  1 TB WD Black HDD  /  ARC Midi R2 Case  /  ASRock FM2A88M Pro 3+ 

Logitech MX Performance / Razor Blackwidow Ultimate

When you can't watch a video because you internet is so slow while downloading a game

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

Needs MLG remix

Hello there, fellow dark theme users

"Be excellent to each other and party on dudes." - Abraham Lincoln    #wiiumasterrace

Yay for bending peoples words out of context!

LIBERATOR: Core i5 6400 @ 2.7GHz | GeForce GTX 670 2 GB | HyperX Fury 8GB DDR4 @ 2133 MHz | 250 GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD
My new build; Liberator, Check it out

The more friendly we are, the more helpful we are!

MY OLD BUILD (AKA PREBUILT MONSTROSITY)
INSANITY: AMD Athlon II X2 @ 3.0 GHz | Geforce GT 720 2 GB | 4 GB DDR3 @ 1333 MHz | 120 GB Silicon Power SSD | 500 GB Hitachi HDD

Needs MLG remix

Im so gonna make that.

AMD A10 7700k APU @ 3.8 GHz  /  Dem Integrated R7 graphics  / 8 GB Crucial Ballistix DDR3 1800 MHz RAM  /  1 TB WD Black HDD  /  ARC Midi R2 Case  /  ASRock FM2A88M Pro 3+ 

Logitech MX Performance / Razor Blackwidow Ultimate