Anyone tried Newegg replacement service?

ANDi206

Did anyone ever used Newegg replacement service?

can you tell me how does the process work? and how much time do they take after I submit the replacement order?

I wasn't planning to return anything so I ripped some of the packaging and some of it may be missing, am I going to have problems?

I tried, didn't go well. Waited 3 weeks and never got it back. Got a refund and went to Microcenter.

:)

I tried, didn't go well. Waited 3 weeks and never got it back. Got a refund and went to Microcenter.

that freaks me out 

I had a good experience and they'll do nearly anything they can to please you. 

Are you Newegg Premier? I am not, and my service what horrible.

I got a monitor that had pixel issues. Asus wouldn't replace it but Newegg did. Submitted the forum and shipped it back to Newegg. Next week I had a new monitor. I though the experience was great.

CPU: 3770K | Motherboard: Asus Maximus V Formula | GPU: GTX 1080Ti SLI | Ram: 16gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 | PSU: Corsair AX1200i | Storage: 2x Samsung 840 pros | Case: Corsair 650D | Cooler:  Corsair H100i with Noctus NF-F12 fans | Monitor: Asus ROG Swift PG278Q

Are you Newegg Premier? I am not, and my service what horrible.

I bought a laptop, 3 months later it turned out it didn't have turbo boost but they advertised it did on their site. I used that as an excuse to return the laptop and buy a nicer one(acer nitro v15) There were difficulties of making that happen, but they gave me my money back.

I bought a laptop, 3 months later it turned out it didn't have turbo boost but they advertised it did on their site. I used that as an excuse to return the laptop and buy a nicer one(acer nitro v15) There were difficulties of making that happen, but they gave me my money back.

Wow. That sounds 5x better than what I dealt with.