Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Would love one for my wife. She always uses a laptop but I would love if she would have her own computer, she really likes games and does a lot of work with the computer so she would really take a lot of advantage of it..

Some very nice specs and an awesome form factor! This would be perfect for me, transcoding on the fly for Plex with the new Apple TV 4. Would also use it as a Linux Torrent Server :)

So much can be done with a small system like this! However I would ONLY play games on it... It just so happens to be much better than my existing 4 year old gaming rig. Thanks for the chance to win!

I could finally have a living room pc.  I have been trying for so long but it just hasn't worked out yet.

I spend most of my time away from home and carrying a full desktop unit isn't practical at all, I am getting left out by the gaming community.

I guess having portability for a gaming pc would have been awesome for my case.

At first, Intel's NUC series' form factor blew me away, but then, my need for dedicated graphics just wasn't there. 

After searching for possible alternatives, I've come across linus' review of Zotac's ZBOX MAGNUS EN970, 

and with that, just that, I swear this is just the right or what I can say, the "PERFECT" portable gaming pc I am looking for!

Looking forward on being a proud owner of this little beast! 

Thanks Linus for the review and AWESOME product there Zotac!

:D

I'd like to use it as a HTPC and game rig for the big flatscreen that my kids currently play with their consoles on.

That I can ghetto rig it on the back of a tv

also good for LANs

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

I would use it for LAN parties, and as a portable PC for going somewhere, as it is probably more powerful than my laptop. Smack some cables and a combined keyboard/trackpad in my bag next to it and I'd be able to use it anywhere, anytime.
On normal days I would rig it up to my living room TV and use it as a mediacenter / steam stream box / gaming rig with some controllers when friends come over.

I really like the Zotac because it is an awesome computer in a small case, so I won't have to deal with the hassle of a large desktop on my desk.

I want it so I can finally game in my living room on the big screen and also so I can take it with me and have a powerfull pc to work on wherever I have to go and use a pc (I can borrow their screen-kbd-etc). It's a nice idea especially taking into consideration how powerfull it is.

Having watched the original review video, I always thought it was a neat idea. If I won it, I would most likely use it as a travel machine, not like to LAN's but, more along the line of as a nice portable gaming machine that I could pack a small monitor and other needed peripherals with and set it up to pass the time when there is a lot of time to kill.

Would love this as a second pc maybe get my girlfriend into gaming and as a computer that friends could use when they come over so we can play games together.

I would probably use this a PC gaming console but it would be also as a powerfull small desktop PC as well. That small size would take up very little space on my desk :D

By the way my birthday is on November 24th :D

Reason:

I don't really have that much of a good pc and get ~15 fps on fallout 4, need an upgrade but have no $$$.

Hello I would make a really good looking steam machine out of it, my tower is too big right now and I could use an upgrade :)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I like it because if anyone broke into my flat they would go ahead and steal my $150 shiny tower instead of this cable box looking beast

I am very interested in getting the Z Box because of the portability factor. I like the fact that if I need to bring my computer somewhere I can just unplug the cords, pack it and go. The portability factor was something that you could not do with a traditional desktop. Another reason why I am very interested in the ZBox is that it is can easily be upgraded. This might come in handy if I needed to get a bigger HDD or some RAM. This opportunity made my interest for the ZBox even greater as it is not a one time product; you can upgrade when needed to run the latest program/game. Also the gaming benchmarks for this thing is amazing for a mini-pc. It is crazy that such a good graphics card can be fit into something this small. This thing must be overpowered when playing games.These are the reasons why I am very interested in the product and how I think that it is better than a desktop for the portability factor and how awesome it can play games.

That much power in such a small package

4x HDMI!

It would be a great Video processing unit!!

I could realy use this for my hobbies :)

Hi my Emilio,

If im the winner, Id use it as my main console, because im tired of the other console brands. Steam and steam machines rock!

I would be interested is knowing how enjoyable it would be to use, also I think it would be interesting to make into a portable computer capable of fitting in a backpack.