Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

It would make me giggle to have this tiiiiiiny PC that out performs my beloved homemade rig that's probably 10x as big.

I really want it to replace my huge ass old desktop and my also old laptop.. I really need a mini pc so I can bring it to office, and the fact that it has 970 is a HUGE plus for me! Please let me win!

Thx guys, really nice event you got here!

I love the fact that it is small but still have a great kick into it and i'm sure it would be easier to move around.

Lastly it is so much better than my crappy pc.

I would love to have this little MAGNUS so me and my daughter could steam play it up in the living room and get her into the gaming scene

The Zbox is most interesting for an always on PC for Netflix, gaming and browsing for the living. The low power means that you can leave it on for a long time and have it always ready to use. Goodbye Xbox...

I dont really need to win this. Please dont choose me. But if I'd by all means win I'd without a doubt give this to my console brother and let him join our masterrace. He'd love it, I'm sure.

He's got two Xbones Ones, one for him and one for the GF. On each their 4k TV. You guessed right, we live in Norway. But please dont take me wrong, Poland have got a better economical situation right now than Norway. ^-^

Stay awesome, love y'all <3

Current Build Logs : ~ "The Future is Back" ~ "NES, The Little Beast" ~

z170l || i5-6600k || Noctua something cooler || 2x16gb ddr4 || msi 1050ti superlowprofile || hdplex 260w psu

I NEED THE ZOTAC SOOO BAD. using a lenovo G50 office laptop to game . :(

I love compact with power and dont like my desk crowdy, so the Zotac really fits my needs for a clean box to game with and a replace for my laptop.

btw. if youre asking why i use a G50-70?

Well i had a gaming rig in my room where my little brother loved to play World of Tanks on. One day, while he was playing he left juice on top of my PC. (has an air intake on top) Naturally the juice spilled into it and burnt out almost everything leaving a steamy mess for me. Now my parents wont give me money to replace a 600€ desktop and gave me the G50-70 and im not allowed to work until im 18. (im 17 btw and yes my parents are pretty strict)

would love this one insted of a full pc tower/midtower becouse its way more portable wich in my case maters a lot and it has almoste all the potential that a tower model has but then 20 times as small and i just have a weak spot for smal good pc's.

Amazing innovation and hardware, hopefully it will soon be mine. Fingers crossed.

Hey guys,

I'd love to get this beast machine, because im planning to do a Minecraft (probably other games too) Multiplayer project with a friend of mine.

But since my friend does have a pretty beafy Desktop, he dont has a good internet connection (it struggles to host a minecraft multiplayer session and Teamspeak running at the same time). And since he's not able to carry his own desktop every saturday to my place, we were searching for a cheap (we dont have a big budget because we both spent our money on our own Gaming Rigs) PC/Laptop, that could run Minecraft or other games, Teamspeak and a video capture software like OBS at the same time, we didnt find anything that we thought would fit our needs.

So this would be a supercool oppotunity for me and my friend to make our small dream become true.

Btw a big thank you to Zotac and LTT for doing this amazing givaway!

And sorry for the ruff english, i'm from Germany

Intel Core i5 4690k @4.6Ghz Stable | MSI Geforce GTX 960 2G | Asus Maximus VII Ranger | 8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport @1900Mhz | bequiet! Dark Rock 3

Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250GB | WD Caviar Blue 250GB HDD | Some random noname keyboard i had lying arond + some random 5 bucks HAMA mouse

Samsung SyncMaster 225 MW crap monitor

Why I am interested in it over a traditional pc is mainly its size. It would be useful in so many ways!

honestly only reason i want this is because my pc right now is very bad still i love it the zotac looks amazing would be amazing if i won

As a college student, I live in two places. I can't really put a desktop in the overhead bin of an Airplane, and I can't afford owning two machines for home and school. A solution like the ZBOX is a perfect choice for me, because of the portability!

Edit: Also, you extended the giveaway, so now you're giving this away on my freaking BIRTHDAY. If that isn't a sign, I don't know what is.   ;)

F#$k timezone programming. Use UTC! (See XKCD #1883)

PC Specs:

Ryzen 5900x, MSI 3070Ti, 2 x 1 TiB SSDs, 32 GB 3400 DDR4, Cooler Master NR200P

I would use it as a mobile gaming computer to take to a friends house 

I rebuilt an AMD system from parts salvaged off of laptops and some other obsolete DDR2 systems just for it to work on the TV. Luckily my old system had a Sapphire HD 3870 that is capable of outputting HDMI.

The system I finally built was having a big ass CPU cooler with the one and only 120mm fan I can find lying around, a cheapo 500W power supply, some hard disk I salvaged off of a laptop, my old motherboard and a Sapphire HD 3870, all within a really mutilated case that doesn't even fit motherboard standoffs!

The system is bulky, laggy, ugly, and most definitely inefficient in terms of power efficiency. I really need to beautify my TV area with a nice little PC like the Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970. Seriously, the system that I have now can't even browse the web properly without having a 15 second delay between each page.

Might as well game on the ZBOX as my family really needs to embrace the PC Master Race. Get a wireless gamepad, and everyone will be enjoying their life!

If your rig is hooked up to your living room TV, it looks like part of the entertainment system and saves space.

My laptop is dying on me could really use a small form computer, that I could game a little with.

Even with small things you can do a lot of work!

I tend to do a lot of projects with Node.js, game servers, web development test servers, and the like. Having a box like this that I could put linux on to run as a server, and even allow remote access for my colleagues would be friggin awesome. It would have the perfect amount of power, and be compact enough to just keep on a corner of my desk.

i play games on i3-2100 with no GPU   <_< thats what it fill :( on playing game on  800x600 resolution that's why i need it ,not to show of but to play game and animation  

My name is Ward, I'm interested in the Magnus because my parents are divorced, and i can't move my pc from one to the other, altough i have a pc at both parents, they're both shitty ones.

This would make an EPIC LAN box for low powered games such as CSGO. Anyways, It would be pretty epic to win this.... ;)