Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I would love to win this giveaway.

I only have an old laptop which I can only use for light gaming.

Having so much performance in such a small form factor is amazing.

Thanks for the chance to win.

I have been interested in these really small form factor systems. That and my wife says my 750D is way to big.

The only thing i own that looks lika a computer is my prebuilt computer with a i3 cpu, no grafics card and no upgradeability. Because of economical problems i can not build (or buy) a new computer.The only games i want to play are really basic games but my computer can only manage the lowest grafics settings and still run at 35 fps at most. I whould appreciate if i could win the computer.

I'd love one of those so I don't have to take my full tower to friends for our LAN parties. (also it's better than what I have right now :P )

I'm interested in the ZBOX because compared to a traditional desktop I can carry it around quite easily. Plus, my laptop is barely holding itself together.

I just want an excuse to pass on my Xbox 360, and would be nice to have a device that doesn't embarrass itself when playing gta V xD

I miss having a windows based machine that I can game on.  The footprint is so small that it would be awesome to keep on my desk top next to that other machine that will remain nameless.  Plus the specs for such a small machine are awesome and all the hdmi ports are free on my triple monitor set up. I was thinking about doing a mini itx build, but I would much rather go with the Zotac Magnus barebones!!!!

The reason why I would love to have it is because it has the potential to out perform my terrible laptop, and also be able to fit nicely downstairs along side my PS3, leaving able to wake on lan and access it via remote desktop from a friends house or even school.

The ZBOX makes me interested because they packed all of this computer horsepower into a small and portable device that it is which makes it grate for lan partys and living room usage, something which isn't possible with huge desktop pc's.

I want it to stream from my gaming pc to my TV that is across the house, i think that it will be working as a Steam Link

I would love to win this machine simply because it's such a nice form factor, with respectable graphics and specs for something of it's stature. It would make an awesome addition to my office, and allow me to have a decent computer for day to day tasks and some light gaming.

It's really incredible, that it's possible to fit all that power into such a small place. I really wanna experience that with my own eyes, but sadly can't afford it. Hence why this giveaway is my chance to.

I would probably make an Steam Machine since its small and powerfull enough.

Raise ur Dongers.

I would absolutely love to have this rig so I can make my own gaming rig for in the living room by the TV, and I have seen the video and I loved it, it is an amazing machine, AND IT'S SOOO TINY, it just is a cute little machine, and I love it

Zotac Thanks for sponsoring this give-a-way, you guys rock! Now, Can i have one pwease?

I just tell ya something about me.

Im a 17 year old guy from germany, im actually still on school, its a school where you have half of the scholl stuff and the other half of the time you make you apprenticeship in a busines.

And i do earn money but to be honest it is realy nothing, i do neeb a car next year so all my money will go into driver license and a car. I do like gaming and stuff but its realy not that cool with a Phenom 9650 and 4gig od ddr2 ram and a HD 6750. My PC draws a hole lot of Power for its low gaming power and i would realy apreciate it to have a better yet smaller and less power consuming device than my pc and its wayyyyy cooler because " hey its tiny :3" .

So i hope for the best ans sorry if my english is not that great.

This would be great for a console-like PC for gaming in my living room.

The SN970 would be a my perfect solution for my media home theater, it can fit anywhere!

I Really like how tiny it is. :o .Wonder  how they managed to get it into something this small.

Hi!

I'm from Argentina. Getting this kind of tech here is very difficult, specially because we have very rigid and unfair import restrictions.

I would definitely use this box as a gaming an streaming rig. I have no gaming computers, other than my work notebook which is a Lenovo T440.

I'm also planing to start a YouTube channel for the latinamerican spanish speakers, so this will be very handy for my project.