Heaven Society - Week 65 (Heaven's Memo Pad)

vfAXr6z.png

This Week's Anime!

Heaven's Memo Pad

szixvhd.jpg

Synopsis

Narumi Fujishima isn't your typical high school student. He's never really fit in and has become increasingly more isolated from his fellow classmates. But he's not alone, and when Ayaka, the sole member of the Gardening Club, introduces him to the reclusive girl who lives above the ramen shop, Narumi enters a whole new secret world. Alice is a NEET, someone who is Not Employed, being Educated or in Training, but as Narumi quickly discovers, that doesn't mean that she does nothing all day. 

In between tending to her small army of stuffed bears, Alice is an expert hacker and a very exclusive private detective. To his surprise, Narumi finds himself drafted as one of the strange-but-elite team of associates that Alice has assembled from her NEET acquaintances. Together they'll battle gangs, thieves, murderers, and drug lords. And in the middle of it all, Narumi will find his life changing forever! 

Read more at MAL

Links to Watch

Hulu

Member Tags

@Luclocke @MyInnerFred @RainColt @TheProfosist @Rockmandash12 @CatCloud @Charger @iSaeko=(@Oshino Shinobu) @Jaybird @Cryptonite @DarkCrow @EChondo @killers993 @Epitome @GokuLy @lutewan @Izaya Orihara @squirrl @oc0110 @Legion @Laforet @Admire @yurihellsing @EmotionalSloth @Katsu-K1L @TetraSky @Ivyk @Typho @TheGFXNovice @Fruits Punch Samurai G @frustratedrocka @Purple Spy @Sky Daddy @Adamu @Smiles1946 @GloriousPain @gastew15 @Vitalius @Le Lion de Barreras @Kagami Tsukino @DigitalHermit @Unbr34k4bl3 @Noire @Randomacts @c3p0_ @Rashy @ThyFeared @That Norwegian Guy @ThyFeared @wng_kingsley7 @Trogdor8freebird @Rising @brownninja97 @Marvzl1357 @achillesviper @Laputacake @xnoobftw @ArkAngel_X @wolfgang @Daegun @DudeWazap @eelnico09 @Jerakl @Tr3vor @Belgarionbg @Pugs501 @Silver Knight @MageofFaith @KRImSIN @cae @Ploooopp @Phorlorn @BurgerBum @Kukielka @Mujteba @Ruostunut kokis @tobben @Delusional Phil @Laederem @GrimNeo @Makeishura/Taurus Silver @Kizer0918 @Maheshvara @PercySavageEG @SHAD0WxF1R3 @ DollarPCJunior @Opask @soaringchicken @JoeyDM @shanky887614 @Tokuninashi @ NormalJoe @Zer0r8ing @Pomfinator @zappian @Xaring @KingCry @JuztBe @ThatGuyWhoTwirlsHisPen @Brainless906 @azurezeed @ilove64 @Jacona @BashZeStampeedo @thorbrantly101 @ultralars @Pohernori @Xsinar @ONOTech @ManOfDisguise @Tonylu1595 @ICantThinkOfAnyGoodName @Createinator @RedSphyxis @ZeroGenesis @Miqle @Nater @Jack_of_all_Trades @shadowblitz3 @Oasis @dragoon20005 @JarekBloodDragon @beach_boy98 @Gigamegabyte @dr_deconstruct @Skybane @MeMe @Oasis @dragoon20005 @MoonSpot @RazerZ @TheGingerKid @_INTER_ @MeDownYou @Enferk @Oskar94a @FrenziedComet @8uhbbhu8 @Biferony @cesrai @TakaIcscp @Technicolors @flip1012 @MechEdge @Vlazzy @Nuluvius @valdyrgramr @Avericious @LazyLizard @o0Martin @themaniac @Remilia @BrandonTheCat @ElfenSky @AbsolDestiny @Swindless @AyBuild @nomnom123qwe @SsidError @mosin40 @JerkyMcDilerino @Chronos5618 @Arc_Jester @NuroKnight @Zayzo @I need a better name @Pandalf @Mike_The_B0ss @NeatSquidYT @BLJohnFreeman @DiscoLights2001 

Use LinusTechTips Sponsor Crunchyroll to support LTT!

Visit http://crunchyroll.com/linus for a free 30 day trial

If you're interested in becoming a member please head over to the main club thread for more information.

This is a poll that is created from a list of suggested anime from the Anime Suggestion Submission thread. If there is any anime you think the club should watch and discuss please suggest it there.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

yes

ive never heard of this one before

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

I need to rewatch this, I tried binge watching this while I was drunk, let's just say I didn't understand a thing.

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

Sounds interesting. Have too much other stuff I am working on right now though.

Same here. Been a busy month so far.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

Why don't you read the synopsis and find out?... 

Not bad anime at all. 

Usually can't stand detective type shows, especially with know it all characters where 

everything somehow magically works out. All they are doing is making assumptions,

they might try to pick out the most likely scenario, but that doesn't mean there isn't

2000 other possible scenarios left hanging... Besides, unlikely things happen all the

time.. that's kinda how statistics work... I cannot even begin to fathom how their stupid

far fetched assumptions just line up all the time.

I tried to watch it, but i am pretty sure i dropped it pretty early for the reasons stated

above. I could be wrong though, someone tell me i am wrong if you feel that is the 

case. Maybe i can give it another shot. I like to see a series through to the end 

whenever i can.

Usually can't stand detective type shows, especially with know it all characters where 

everything somehow magically works out. All they are doing is making assumptions,

they might try to pick out the most likely scenario, but that doesn't mean there isn't

2000 other possible scenarios left hanging... Besides, unlikely things happen all the

time.. that's kinda how statistics work... I cannot even begin to fathom how their stupid

far fetched assumptions just line up all the time.

I tried to watch it, but i am pretty sure i dropped it pretty early for the reasons stated

above. I could be wrong though, someone tell me i am wrong if you feel that is the 

case. Maybe i can give it another shot. I like to see a series through to the end 

whenever i can.

Dang, haven't seen you in a while tobben. Welcome back.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Dang, haven't seen you in a while tobben. Welcome back.

Heh, thanks. I haven't been very active on the forum for the past little while,

especially in the heaven society. 

Honestly didn't expect this one to win.

Definitely worth a watch for those who haven't seen it yet.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

I loved this one...

It's got gangsters, drugs, drama, and detective stuff... It moved me...

only link is for hulu?

what about kiss anime? O.ohttp://kissanime.to/Anime/Kamisama-no-Memochou-Dub

looks interesting. i'll check it out after i finish my homework and memorizing Nymphetamine. <_<

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

This is probably the most average anime I know.

The writers try to convince you the little girl is some kind of genius, yet never show it - it's all talk, with the flimsy backing of an arrogant personality. And then there was a heavy-handed zero-foreshadowing plot twist, (not going to spoil when or what) and nothing pisses me right off the roof more than that. It's also got too much irrelevant stuffing all around.

This kind of show is exactly the reason I have low faith in mystery as a genre within anime. Japanese writers just don't seem to know how to do it. Ironically, the only mysteries I consider good mysteries in anime don't even have the "mystery" genre tag, like Kokoro Connect.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

only link is for hulu?

what about kiss anime? O.o

looks interesting. i'll check it out after i finish my homework and memorizing Nymphetamine. <_<

as a club we only support and recommand legal streaming sites.

So its good to see something i'd recommend win even if it wasn't what I voted for. Tis a good anime for sure but the title threw me off initially.

This one is great!

CPU: r7 2700x;  GPU: EVGA GTX 980 ti sli; RAM: 16GB DDR4; MoBo: ASUS CH VII HERO x470; PSU: Seasonic Prime 850 Titanium; Case: Be Quiet! Dark Base 900 PRO; SSD: Kingston 120 GB; HDD: 1x 500 GB 1x 2TB 1x 3TB;

My Anime List 300+ completed

I've not seen this but so far I feel like i'm going to enjoy it

tumblr_m8h4frkG1Q1qg16p8o1_500.gif

CPU: Intel i5 4690k W/Noctua nh-d15 GPU: Gigabyte G1 980 TI MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: 16Gig Corsair Vengance Boot-Drive: 500gb Samsung Evo Storage: 2x 500g WD Blue, 1x 2tb WD Black 1x4tb WD Red

"Whatever AMD is losing in suddenly becomes the most important thing ever." - Glenwing, 1/13/2015

I've not seen this but so far I feel like i'm going to enjoy it

tumblr_m8h4frkG1Q1qg16p8o1_500.gif

Go watch NAO

Go watch NAO

Unfortunately at work at the moment but i'll definitely watch a few episodes when I get home. I dont think the boss lady would approve of me forgoing work for anime and unfortunately no work = no money = no anime watching :(

CPU: Intel i5 4690k W/Noctua nh-d15 GPU: Gigabyte G1 980 TI MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: 16Gig Corsair Vengance Boot-Drive: 500gb Samsung Evo Storage: 2x 500g WD Blue, 1x 2tb WD Black 1x4tb WD Red

"Whatever AMD is losing in suddenly becomes the most important thing ever." - Glenwing, 1/13/2015

Unfortunately at work at the moment but i'll definitely watch a few episodes when I get home. I dont think the boss lady would approve of me forgoing work for anime and unfortunately no work = no money = no anime watching :(

Lol they get real mad if I did that.

• 2 weeks later...

This one's really good! Currently on episode 9

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5800X GPU: Nvidia RTX 3080 12GB + Motherboard: Asus Crosshair VIII Hero

Case: Asus ROG Strix Helios Gundam Edition Power Supply: Asus ROG Thor 850P