6th grade hypocrite self-loathing douche

Superdoge

There was a kid on my bus today that really pissed me off.

He started by acting like he was better than everyone because he knew what Dox-ing and DDos-ing is because he looked it up on Dictionary.com and memorized it. I thought I'd unload it on the forum.

I'll be me (13 year old)

And this kid will be Self-Loathing Douche, (SLD).

Me: (Overhears some kid talking about how he was playing bo3)

This part was blank. Can't remember.

SLD: I'd bet my computer is so much better that yours.

Me: What makes you think that? What if mine was much better than yours?

SLD: It just is!

Me: Okay, where did you buy yours? *I put a smirk on my face since he was already talking out of his ass

SLD: I didn't buy it from Dell or HP, I BUILT it!

Me: You're acting like that means something. I doubt you even know how a computer works. 

SLD: My computer is better than yours!

Me: Tell me now, do you even know-

SLD: DO YOU KNOW WHAT DDOSING IS AND WhAT DOXing IS?

Me: I know what DDosing is but I don't know what Doxing is. 

SLD: DUMBASS, YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TOR IS AND YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE THE DARK WEB. I'M GONNA DOX YOU AND YOU-

Me: Wait up a minute, dumbass. How would you even Dox me, you don't even know my IP. Also, it's just illegal to- 

SLD: NOBODY CAN EVEN TRACK ME WHEN I DOX YOU

*I was trying to say that it was illegal to just threat to Dox me. He was interrupting a lot.

Me: Tell me, do you even know what a R9 390 is?

SLD: (completely disregarding my last question) Just shut up before you embarrass yourself even more!

He calls me annoying and a few other people on the bus call him more annoying. He also says I'm egging him on when he's calling me a faggot even though I'm saying nothing.

What pisses me off here is how he thinks he's better than me because I don't know what Doxing is and he thinks that since his computer has a dedicated GPU, his computer is better than mine. Even better is how he keeps interrupting me when I'm trying to make a point and in return he thinks I'm a dumbass. I'm fairly sure he doesn't know how a computer works.

I'm sorry for rambling, I'm just kind of pissed by this little shit. 

Please notice me senpie

Xeon x3430 - GTX 660SC - Core 1000 - CX430 - DQ57TM - 4gb DDR3

Does he know that the dark web has hitmen on it?

CPU: A8-5600K GPU: MSI RX 480 GAMING X 4GB MOBO: ASUS A55BM-PLUS 

RAM: 2x 4GB Samsung DDR3-1600 1.25V PSU: Corsair CX430 CASE: Enermax Ostrog Windowed STORAGE: PNY CS1111 120GB / Hitachi 1TB 7200RPM OS: Windows 10 Pro & macOS Sierra 10.12.3

Does he know that the dark web has hitmen on it?

Saw you the other day. Honestly, I think he was just, like I said, talking out of his ass.

Please notice me senpie

a kid tryed this bs on me once, 

i shut his computer down remotly then he neverbothered me agian.

I was on the bus, it was a bit difficult to get his computer but if, for some reason, he had linux, I'd probably put putty on it and fuck with him. I don't know much about software and networking, like I said, but I do know a bit about hardware. That's what I'm interested in. He was trying to judge me off of something that I didn't happen to know.

Please notice me senpie

Saw you the other day. Honestly, I think he was just, like I said, talking out of his ass.

If this happened to be I would be the shit out of the kid, But it doesn't since people know I can take shit down, Like today I took my schools website offline for 7 minutes in class!

RAM: 2x 4GB Samsung DDR3-1600 1.25V PSU: Corsair CX430 CASE: Enermax Ostrog Windowed STORAGE: PNY CS1111 120GB / Hitachi 1TB 7200RPM OS: Windows 10 Pro & macOS Sierra 10.12.3

k

Ok.

Please notice me senpie

If this happened to be I would be the shit out of the kid, But it doesn't since people know I can take shit down, Like today I took my schools website offline for 7 minutes in class!

How did you do that? Sounds like fun!

Please notice me senpie

How did you do that? Sounds like fun!

Also, people don't really know what I'm able to do because I'm somewhat quiet in school, particularly because NOBODY WILL FUCKING LISTEN TO ANYONE. They're all so annoying.

Please notice me senpie

7 minutes xD, the computer thats hosts our schools website is a windows server

which means it can be takin down permantly, with a loop command. my schools security is so weak, i don;t even have to hack it to do damage, 

You're in middle school, so of course they won't listen. 

Yeah...

Please notice me senpie

Record voice put on the internet.

Embarrass the crap out of him and put him on blast and in his tiny little ass in  place

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

LOL this post

Intel Core i7-6700k | 2 X Gigabyte 4GB GTX 970 Overclocked Edition | 16GB (4X4GB) DDR4 2133MHz Corsair Dominator Platinum | MasterCase Pro 5

ASUS Z170 Deluxe Motherboard | 256GB Samsung 840 Pro + Seagate 2TB Storage | Corsair Hydro H80i GT | Windows 10 Pro 64bit | Corsair HX850i

SOLUTION- Hire a hitman from the dark web and post his face on "DarkWebMurderDeathTips" then let him find it before he dies

Fedex Ground must be on Horse back, It took 7 days to go 200 miles

7 minutes xD, the computer thats hosts our schools website is a windows server

which means it can be takin down permantly, with a loop command. my schools security is so weak, i don;t even have to hack it to do damage, 

Our school server is some like NASA grade shit

What pisses me off here is how he thinks he's better than me because I don't know what Doxing is and he thinks that since his computer has a dedicated GPU, his computer is better than mine... I'm fairly sure he doesn't know how a computer works.

If that strange phrasing meant that you actually don't have a dedicated GPU, he's right. Unless he has an overwhelmingly bad dedicated GPU, and you have one of the best integrated GPUs, he's right

Here's how to get back at his (i have done this personally before)

When its night get a small shovel and wire cutters and dress in all black.

Find Internet and Cable wires to house in ground and cut them (Unless u wanna cut them on the side of the house)

bam they got no cable or internet 

@Superdoge

If that strange phrasing meant that you actually don't have a dedicated GPU, he's right. Unless he has an overwhelmingly bad dedicated GPU, and you have one of the best integrated GPUs, he's right

He didn't mention a GPU, probably talking out of his ass. Also, I have a GTX660SC, maybe he has a GT610 from staples with money from his moms [unoriginal joke]

Please notice me senpie

He didn't mention a GPU, probably talking out of his ass. Also, I have a GTX660SC, maybe he has a GT610 from staples with money from his moms [unoriginal joke]

I saw a gt620 at staples the other day. I can think of many other things that $60 could be used on...

The one poor soul that actually buys that...

Cpu: Ryzen 2700 @ 4.0Ghz | Motherboard: Hero VI x370 | Gpu: EVGA RTX 2080 | Cooler: Custom Water loop | Ram: 16GB Trident Z 3000MHz

PSU: RM650x + Braided cables | Case:  painted Corsair c70 | Monitor: MSI 1440p 144hz VA | Drives: 500GB 850 Evo (OS)

Laptop: 2014 Razer blade 14" Desktop: http://imgur.com/AQZh2sj , http://imgur.com/ukAXerd

I saw a gt620 at staples the other day. I can think of many other things that $60 could be used on...

The one poor soul that actually buys that...

Poor soul...

Please notice me senpie

Here's how to get back at his (i have done this personally before)

When its night get a small shovel and wire cutters and dress in all black.

Find Internet and Cable wires to house in ground and cut them (Unless u wanna cut them on the side of the house)

bam they got no cable or internet 

@Superdoge

And it worked for you for 7 mins?

Please notice me senpie

And it worked for you for 7 mins?

No thats cutting someone internet line, At school I got into the schools server through there panel