Maxwell Arriving in Q1 2014

M-ursu

Chances are high that some of this information is from Nvidia as a 'leak' right before AMD is about to release there new cards. So most of this information is probably true.

But I agree with the second point. People seem to think once a new card comes out the old one isn't good anymore. I see people saying that a 770 isn't good for 1440p and a 780 is needed. There have been no new games that are pushing GPU's hard enough that all of a sudden the 770 isn't good enough anymore. I don't know where this mentality comes from. 

Maxtit, titwell, maxan, wellan, Hmm non of those really sound that good.

I agree, my 9600GT is still really good card. The fact that you could get dozens of times more powerful GPU today doesn't matter because 9600GT is still great performer for 2009 GPU no? No?

By the way I already said that, pretty sure multiple times, but Maxwell always was about 20nm and if TSMC will not mass produce 20nm GPUs before second half of 2014 or so, how the f- is nvidia going to release 20nm Maxwell in 1st quarter? Unless we consider a single GPU solution at 1000$ similiar to Titan pulled off again early 2014 with low availability (not like it would sell in dozens of thousands anyway) and the rest of the lineup being released later down the line.

I see no other way.

So... If Jesus had the gold, would he buy himself out instead of waiting 3 days for the respawn?

CPU: Phenom II x6 1045t ][ GPU: GeForce 9600GT 512mb DDR3 ][ Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA770T-UD3P ][ RAM: 2x4GB Kingston 1333MHz CL9 DDR3 ][ HDD: Western Digital Green 2TB ][ PSU: Chieftec 500AB A ][ Case: No-name without airflow or dust filters Budget saved for an upgrade so far: 2400PLN (600€) - Initial 2800PLN (700€) Upgraded already: CPU

Another MUST HAZ moment... oh wait I can't afford it.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

Part of this has been knowledge for a while, they update their wiki page with information regarding release paths.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this seems to be telling me that volcanic islands is going to be good. Very good. Look at Nvidia, scared shitless right now telling what is most likely lies. 

Finally my Santa hat doesn't look out of place

NOOOOOO! Just because some people can't handle, that their 1000$ GPU from last year gets beaten by this years 500$ GPU ?!

Yeah I agree. Advancement in technology like thus doesn't hurt anyone, I mean it makes my GPU look relatively weaker, but not in any real way. When technology competes the consumer wins, he just isn't always happy if he gets stuck behind the curve.

NOOOOOO! Just because some people can't handle, that their 1000$ GPU from last year gets beaten by this years 500$ GPU ?!

Yeah I agree. Advancement in technology like thus doesn't hurt anyone, I mean it makes my GPU look relatively weaker, but not in any real way. When technology competes the consumer wins, he just isn't always happy if he gets stuck behind the curve.

That game package looks ballin' much better than anything AMD has released so far. (This is my opinion, obviously some people will prefer the AMD game bundles)

And PhysX in the Witcher? All of my yes.