Maxwell Arriving in Q1 2014

M-ursu

this is insanity. tech needs to slow down. the more i think about it, it seems like its not about the tech anymore. just 2 companies pushing product launch after product launch to make even more money.

this is insanity. tech needs to slow down. the more i think about it, it seems like its not about the tech anymore. just 2 companies pushing product launch after product launch to make even more money.

Amen to that. There is no mercy for the people who buy high end GPUs like a 780 and have them become inferior so quickly...

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

A 780 does not become inferior when better cards Come out. The people who bought 780s shouldn't worry about it as long as their cards still get the job done.

I will still wait for the 13xxx series AMD cards..I hear they will be the Bee's Knees!!!

Jeez Nvidia...announcing it so soon, eh? Well, I'm sure it'll be awesome, but I'm really curious to what AMD has been doing for this whole time off. 

COMIC SANS

Another sensationalist article which M-Ursa spreads in order to create even more chaos.

1. No new Radeons have been announced as of today, all about them is pure bullshit and speculations.

2. Maxwell is dependant on the foundry and not on Nvidia, won't happen until foundry has 20nm for GPUs ready.

3. I'm not seeing any news from Nvidia about any Kepler GPUs, another speculation.

This whole topic is just theory-crafting. Nothing to see here, move along, just another trolololo from M-Ursa and him alike.

^+1 to all of these

yes, but 10Gb is not enough for 1080p gaming.

We need 12GB Quadro K7000s in 4-WAY SLI daisy chained together 4 times in order to run minesweeper right?

Dual Titan card!

._. omg, the compute power.

You need 4x 16-core opterions and 4X Quadro 6000;s  :P

You catch my drift :p

1. True, but they definitely have something up their sleeves.

2. TSMC Already is doing 20nm.

3. Once again, something up their sleeves.

and lastly, you should work on your people skills, because you sound like a bit of a jerk. 

^+1 thank you for saying this to him...

I will still wait for the 13xxx series AMD cards..I hear they will be the Bee's Knees!!!

Nah you I heard the 15990 will be >9000

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

^+1 thank you for saying this to him...

Feel free to run all over me in your posts, lol. At the same time you did like my post? Probably just to notify me. Thanks. :)

No hard feelings mate.

I still wuv you. <3

:P

So... If Jesus had the gold, would he buy himself out instead of waiting 3 days for the respawn?

CPU: Phenom II x6 1045t ][ GPU: GeForce 9600GT 512mb DDR3 ][ Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA770T-UD3P ][ RAM: 2x4GB Kingston 1333MHz CL9 DDR3 ][ HDD: Western Digital Green 2TB ][ PSU: Chieftec 500AB A ][ Case: No-name without airflow or dust filters Budget saved for an upgrade so far: 2400PLN (600€) - Initial 2800PLN (700€) Upgraded already: CPU

Feel free to run all over me in your posts, lol. At the same time you did like my post? Probably just to notify me. Thanks. :)

No hard feelings mate.

I still wuv you. <3

:P

xD I like a lot of your posts and I get that you're just being friendly but in a lot of your posts >_< you sound a slight bit ass hole-ish

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

WAAAYYYYYYYYY to early for maxwell. they'll hold off till late summer so they can get 20nm cards out. this is nothing but false leaks to keep people from buying AMD.

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

xD I like a lot of your posts and I get that you're just being friendly but in a lot of your posts >_< you sound a slight bit ass hole-ish

Sorry, it's just the way I am. Love-hate relationship eh? :D

So... If Jesus had the gold, would he buy himself out instead of waiting 3 days for the respawn?

CPU: Phenom II x6 1045t ][ GPU: GeForce 9600GT 512mb DDR3 ][ Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA770T-UD3P ][ RAM: 2x4GB Kingston 1333MHz CL9 DDR3 ][ HDD: Western Digital Green 2TB ][ PSU: Chieftec 500AB A ][ Case: No-name without airflow or dust filters Budget saved for an upgrade so far: 2400PLN (600€) - Initial 2800PLN (700€) Upgraded already: CPU

Sorry, it's just the way I am. Love-hate relationship eh? :D

xD

cats pajamas maybe. rushing tech sucks. Don't get me wrong im all for moving ahead in science but sometimes its just nice to spend a little extra time and appreciate what you have. 

cats pajamas maybe. rushing tech sucks. Don't get me wrong im all for moving ahead in science but sometimes its just nice to spend a little extra time and appreciate what you have. 

Rushing tech wont suck, it is awesome! :)

Maxwell will not be using 20nm fab process... Darn!

w0000w... looks like my gameworkstation build is gonna get a few 880's :3

Character artist in the Games industry.

Maxwell will not be using 20nm fab process... Darn!

What if Maxwell will be on 2 series? The 800 and 900 series, 800 on 28nm and 900 on 20nm? This way they can release them in rapid succession, still have an improvement in performance and buy some time for Volta.

What if Maxwell will be on 2 series? The 800 and 900 series, 800 on 28nm and 900 on 20nm? This way they can release them in rapid succession, still have an improvement in performance and buy some time for Volta.

Even better, i'm just waiting for a 20nm fab with unified memory. Gonna have beast performance & gives me an excuse to get >8gb ram :P

NOOOOOO! Just because some people can't handle, that their 1000$ GPU from last year gets beaten by this years 500$ GPU ?!

Mini-Desktop: NCASE M1 Build Log
Mini-Server: M350 Build Log

I'm not waiting any longer to build my pc, i have been waiting for amd to shovel out a graphics card for me and by god i better get it. I'm sorry nvidia but the free games probably lower prices and the fact that i don't want to wait ANY longer are facts why i'm not waiting for the "9970 killer" if i wait any longer i will be stuck in the tech loop.

NOOOOOO! Just because some people can't handle, that their 1000$ GPU from last year gets beaten by this years 500$ GPU ?!

Its not all about the money. Life is a journey, not a destination. All im saying is that it would be nice to purchase a product and keep it for a while before you see new products come out and give you that feeling that you "need" to upgrade because your product isn't powerful enough anymore.

Its not all about the money. Life is a journey, not a destination. All im saying is that it would be nice to purchase a product and keep it for a while before you see new products come out and give you that feeling that you "need" to upgrade because your product isn't powerful enough anymore.

I'd prefer it, if I could buy the best product companies can make at a certain price point TODAY and not have to buy a year old product, because the companies decides to bring the next big update in 6 months 

Mini-Desktop: NCASE M1 Build Log
Mini-Server: M350 Build Log

I'm just gonna buy whichever is better for my money. Great to the the competition stepping up though!