A8 - 6600k for gaming.

Hi guys well i have a doubt, but first i want to make this very clear.  I AM NOT BUYING ANYTHING this is a question of whether should i add something that i already have or just leave it the way it is until I have some spare money to buy actually something better.

"Any suggestion of buying an intel and get something else is OFF TOPIC cause like i said i m not buying".

My GF has a desktop pc i built for her a while ago.  She is a world of warcraft gamer and a regular user who just browse and use fb.  I know this may not be the best gaming rig and it will be a little more than an entry level pc, but i wanted to try AMD apus and they performed quite decent.

Everything was bought on a DIY upgrade kit so it was good for $$$ budget.  

System Specs:

CPU: AMD A8 - 6600k @ 3.9ghz (stock speed) FM2

MOBO: ASUS A88XM-A FM2+ AMD A88X

RAM: HyperFury Black 8gb 1866 DDR3

HDD: WD Black 1TB.

Cooler Master Seidon 120

15" LG LED Screen (cant remember the specs)  Yes it is very small lol.

She is running 1600 x 1200 in Good in World of Warcraft Draenor

I know an Athlon x4 860k would have been much better with a decent card that was some extra money i didnt have so i m not buying anything else for the time being.  Also the FM2 cpu will not benefit from the FM2+ when adding a card.

So finally the question.  Her CPU has integrated graphics HD 8570D.  I have a R5 230 Powercolor 1GB that i bought a long time ago and I am not using it at all. 

Will she benefit Graphically speaking other than a little more fps and the ram that it will offer after disabling the internal gpu?  Like going High or something a little beyond Good (Personalized) or will this card decrease the graphics. 

Thanks and sorry for the long question.  It is better to be very specific.

negligible imo

“Does Yggdrasil drink from it because it is the Well of Wisdom, or is it the Well of Wisdom because Yggdrasil drinks from it?” 
― J. Aleksandr WoottonHer Unwelcome Inheritance

CPU Intel 6700k @4.7ghz  Motherboard Asus Rampage Formula VIII RAM 16gb (4x4) Corsair Dominator Platinums GPU Evga Hybrid 980ti

Case ThermalTake X71 Storage 512gb 950 Samsung M.2 PSU 1000Hxi Corsair Cooling 115i Corsair CLC 280mm
Operating System Windows 10 64bit