battlefield 3 vs black ops 3 real fight vs cartoon fight i realy miss battlefield 3 days

maria2244
Go to solution Solved by ShadowCaptain,

BF3 is what happens when you take a good game like bf2 and merge it with cod to sell more copies. It's the last battlefield game I made the mistake to buy.

Personally I still highly rate BF3 and BF4, I thoroughly enjoy them and still play them, its not realistic, but I would call it authentic, and I do enjoy them

look it.s almost real​

screenshotwin32-0113.jpg

look it.s 99.99 cartoon

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm MARIA 23 years old Girl (Female) .

Christmas is all about hope , and that hope is NOT possible without JESUS king of kings . I love Christmas .

status updates are a thing too

i do agree though. miss the mw2/bf3 days.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

I think Battlefield is also really overrated and I'm real sick of people acting like COD and Battlefield are the only shooters on the market, and that one of them (or one of their communities) is so much better, or the "real" game, etc.

They're both arcade shooters that could stand to have better weapon balance.

Now Insurgency and Arma 3 those are realistic xD

although Arma 3's gameplay is sloow and not really smooth, I'm not talking about graphics smooth I'm talking about each action you take just is so clunky like climbing a ladder or walking over a fence.

look it.s almost real​

look it.s 99.99 cartoon

While they are both FPS, they are both very different games with purposeful art style choices, there are still plenty of realistic FPS games out there

CoD used to be about more realism (should I way authenticity instead)  but its more of a "hollywood" style blockbuster, instead of the gritty "war simulato"r that battlefield is more like

(obviously both are casual arcadey games and thats fine)

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Sci-fi = cartoon... ?

CPU: Intel i5 3550           | Cooler: Corsair A50          | Motherboard: Asus P8Z77      | Storage: Crucial MX200 250GB |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB   | GPU: GTX 1650                | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)  | PSU: EVGA 650W G2            |

BF3 is what happens when you take a good game like bf2 and merge it with cod to sell more copies. It's the last battlefield game I made the mistake to buy.

Real fight?

-Vehicles have infinite ammo and regenerate health. Let that sink in.

-YOU regenerate health but die in 2 hits from behind or across the map. Wtf.

-You're slow af with the pretense of being "more realistic" and then you get infinte sprint. Why the hell couldn't they just make normal movements faster?

-The opposite team's base is off-limits because they couldn't bother balancing the maps properly and didn't want people whining about spawn raping.

-Some weapons lock onto targets. Now you don't even have to aim anymore.

"Realism" should never have been the focus, because it's not like they got any closer to that. They just made poor design choices that detracted from the game's fun factor. The older battlefields were good also thanks to how ridiculous they unintentionally were, without being dumbed down.

oh, and let's rip apart the campaign a little, shall we?

-if you don't do EXACTLY what the game expects you to you loose. If I wanted the game to play itself I'd watch a movie - and a better one at that.

-QTEs. why oh why.

-you get to "use vehicles" - as long as you do so in specifically designed areas and don't ever dare exiting that damn vehicle. They're just glorified turret sections. At least in quake 4 the vehicle gameplay wasn't that far from the on-foot one and was actually fun.

-the story is garbage. Absolute garbage.

-on top of that it's incredibly short. Not sure if that's good or bad given the quality of the experience though.

If you want a real fight (and I don't mean "realistic") go play a good arena shooter. Warsow, UT4 etc are all far better designed for a competitive and fun experience.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Personally I still highly rate BF3 and BF4, I thoroughly enjoy them and still play them, its not realistic, but I would call it authentic, and I do enjoy them

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii