Getting a false VAC ban and a warning for users.

beaker15

I wanted to tell others about this issue. I bought a copy of Modern Warfare 3 with intentions of playing on multiplayer as I used to own it on console (that i will now be moving back to). I was randomly VAC banned from the game (falsely) I do not cheat, hack, etc. After months of waiting Steam support responded basically saying F*** you. So I wanted to warn people of this issue and not to buy any COD game on Steam with intent to play online. As it turned out multiple people were falsely accused on older COD games. Also during my short time in MW3 it was clear it was completely rampant with hackers. (wall hack etc) Some may read this and not believe it or dislike it but it happens more often then you think (False VAC bans that is.)

Well there's more false VAC bans on COD than Valve Source games.

@DIV1D3 got VAC banned in BO2 Zombies because he had cheat engine open but he didn't use it at all.

i got vac banned in cs go

for not hacking

fuck you cs go

fuck you

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

I wanted to tell others about this issue. I bought a copy of Modern Warfare 3 with intentions of playing on multiplayer as I used to own it on console (that i will now be moving back to). I was randomly VAC banned from the game (falsely) I do not cheat, hack, etc. After months of waiting Steam support responded basically saying F*** you. So I wanted to warn people of this issue and not to buy any COD game on Steam with intent to play online. As it turned out multiple people were falsely accused on older COD games. Also during my short time in MW3 it was clear it was completely rampant with hackers. (wall hack etc) Some may read this and not believe it or dislike it but it happens more often then you think (False VAC bans that is.)

It is common for non valve game.  Don't move back to console

Good luck, Have fun, Build PC, and have a last gen console for use once a year. I should answer most of the time between 9 to 3 PST

NightHawk 3.0: R7 5700x @, B550A vision D, H105, 2x32gb Oloy 3600, Sapphire RX 6700XT  Nitro+, Corsair RM750X, 500 gb 850 evo, 2tb rocket and 5tb Toshiba x300, 2x 6TB WD Black W10 all in a 750D airflow.
GF PC: (nighthawk 2.0): R7 2700x, B450m vision D, 4x8gb Geli 2933, Strix GTX970, CX650M RGB, Obsidian 350D

Skunkworks: R5 3500U, 16gb, 500gb Adata XPG 6000 lite, Vega 8. HP probook G455R G6 Ubuntu 20. LTS

Condor (MC server): 6600K, z170m plus, 16gb corsair vengeance LPX, samsung 750 evo, EVGA BR 450.

Spirt  (NAS) ASUS Z9PR-D12, 2x E5 2620V2, 8x4gb, 24 3tb HDD. F80 800gb cache, trueNAS, 2x12disk raid Z3 stripped

PSU Tier List      Motherboard Tier List     SSD Tier List     How to get PC parts cheap    HP probook 445R G6 review

"Stupidity is like trying to find a limit of a constant. You are never truly smart in something, just less stupid."

Camera Gear: X-S10, 16-80 F4, 60D, 24-105 F4, 50mm F1.4, Helios44-m, 2 Cos-11D lavs

GTA 5 is worst... 

Magical Pineapples

i got vac banned in cs go

for not hacking

fuck you cs go

fuck you

salty much...

Magical Pineapples

salty much...

what do you expect me to be happy for getting falsely banned and losing my 15 dollars????

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

salty much...

You my friend are an dolt

Well thank you for informing us of something that happens frequently with most games.

Well I apologize then I have run into a few people who don't know anything about these kind of things.

GTA 5 is worst... 

A friend of mine got banned for having a spawn menu (so he could get police cars without a wanted level,we like to rp ;)) then got banned, then banned again for another whole month after playing with our other friend who was cheating invincibility. I on the other hand am a good clean player. (atleast that's what R* thinks anyways...)

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

A friend of mine got banned for having a spawn menu (so he could get police cars without a wanted level,we like to rp ;)) then got banned, then banned again for another whole month after playing with our other friend who was cheating invincibility. I on the other hand am a good clean player. (atleast that's what R* thinks anyways...)

I got permanently banned after i tried launching a game but it crashed mid way. The reason was i had cheat engine open in background ... it was my fault but still didnt even get on online lobby before crashing. 

Magical Pineapples

what do you expect me to be happy for getting falsely banned and losing my 15 dollars????

Well dont be hacker/cheater... it your own fault. VAC is never wrong when it comes to CSGO... Normally VAC ban are instant as they will wait for a few days to see if you friends if they have it or not. We all accepted the EULA so.. 

Magical Pineapples

Well dont be hacker/cheater... it your own fault. VAC is never wrong when it comes to CSGO... Normally VAC ban are instant as they will wait for a few days to see if you friends if they have it or not. We all accepted the EULA so.. 

im a cheater..

im not even going to argue with you but i dont even know how to install "ad ons" or "hacks"

also you have to pay for stuff like that

im deadbeat broke

;-; before you accuse me please dont think that vac is always right...

im a cheater..

im not even going to argue with you but i dont even know how to install "ad ons" or "hacks"

also you have to pay for stuff like that

im deadbeat broke

;-; before you accuse me please dont think that vac is always right...

If you have 100% Proof that you didnt hack you should send steam support a ticket detailing your claim. There is small chance of getting unbanned. I had friend of friend which got un VAC after one week when he send steam ticket and it was found out his anti virus problem. 

Magical Pineapples

If you have 100% Proof that you didnt hack you should send steam support a ticket detailing your claim. There is small chance of getting unbanned. I had friend of friend which got un VAC after one week when he send steam ticket and it was found out his anti virus problem. 

i use avg

does he use avg?

i havent really tried that i just quit

ill send them a ticket and see what happens

i use avg

does he use avg?

i havent really tried that i just quit

ill send them a ticket

Expect a long wait time for them to reply because this happen around a year ago when the game was really new and VAC system wasnt as good and team support actually reply back in few days. 

Magical Pineapples