UOLTT Star Citizen Referal Code Generator

abyss03
2 hours ago, TechnoWizX said:

Cool, this should be pinned

It is part of the org contents pinned post, all of the posts have been condensed into one big post :)

Ryzen 7  2700x | 16GB RAM | GTX 2080ti EVGA | Noctua LTT Edition D15 | Inwin 303 White | Roccat Suora | Logitech G903 Wireless| AKG K92 |

Star Citizen Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate Wolf Pack, Bane Wing Commander | LTTC Discord Chat | About the UOLTT | Referral Code Randomiser

There may or may not be a mop in my profile picture, don't ask about the mop... Just Look Here

1 hour ago, abyss03 said:

It is part of the org contents pinned post, all of the posts have been condensed into one big post :)

Ohhh! Nice :)

●●●▬▬▬▬▬▬

YOU SHOULD

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 21/08/2017 at 11:29 AM, BOF007 said:

@abyss03

would you be willing to share how u made this marvelous contraption? 

Huh I guess my emails dont work for mentions :/

Basically a google sheets doc where people can add entries through the form and then the generation page just picks a random result from the populated sheet. Nothing special really

=index(B2:B513, randbetween(1, counta(B2:B513) ) )

That's the code that generates the random code (I think google sheets only picks populated columns anyway) and then the other page just plucks the value from that column, seems to be randomised per visit so that took some work away from me in terms of getting it to refresh to be fair to users.

Ryzen 7  2700x | 16GB RAM | GTX 2080ti EVGA | Noctua LTT Edition D15 | Inwin 303 White | Roccat Suora | Logitech G903 Wireless| AKG K92 |

Star Citizen Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate Wolf Pack, Bane Wing Commander | LTTC Discord Chat | About the UOLTT | Referral Code Randomiser

There may or may not be a mop in my profile picture, don't ask about the mop... Just Look Here

• 4 weeks later...