Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Feenix Collection Giveaway

I absolutely love the Nascita!!

i5 4670k @ 4.6Ghz | Corsair H100i | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB (2x4) 2133MHz | Gigabyte GA-Z87x-UD3H | Silverstrone 850W | Fractal Define R4 | Samsung 840 250GB | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm HDD | 2x Gigabyte Windforce Gtx 780s

Keyboard looks great, love the name and logo design as well.

Would love to win these peripherals. They would complement my content creation setup / pc build coming up real soon. I'd be happy to video review them as well.

Good luck to all.

Personally Aria is my favorite.

Big fan of use of wood with electronics. Something about the "wood" that brings out the sexiness.... (giggles* clears throat*.... Grow up people)

But Feenix does make all their proucts pretty sexy.

The keyboard looks awesome. Because my current one sounds like a piece of cheese in a microwave every time I press the space bar :D

I honestly have no experience with Feenix products, but would be interested in trying them out, if given the chance.

my favourite would be the headset, because I listen to music all the time, and I like it when I can listen to music in style.

now only if I had a styleful headset  :lol:

I like Feenix Aria Headset because it looks very comfortable especially those earcushions that completely surround your ear and provide unrivaled comfort and breathability.

I need these in my life. A classy looking mech keyboard that doesn't make me look like a 14 year old "gamer"? Yes please!

my favorite Feenix product is the Feenix Autore Keyboard because with its simple design and simple color, fit for all color theme setup, with glossy keycaps and contains with my favorite Cherry MX Brown switches.

Can't lie, by far the headset is my favorite part of the set.

I really like the keyboards "business like" look as well but the headset just gels with me. That headband looks super comfy and I've never had wood finished headphones before so yeah.

I'll take three!

I love the autore keyboard cause of the use of cherry mx switches and also cause it feels so premium and looks flipping fantastic!

Never owned a Feenix product before, but these look pretty cool.

The finish is outstanding. Definitely in on this.

Thanks!

I really want the mouse, because first of all I dont have any mouse and also it looks so cool, and cool things have to be earn by cool people.Like me. =D (juste kidding)

They all look sick, but the keyboard i would literally kill for, just so clean so simple I WANT IT !

My favorite would definitely have to be the Feenix Autore Keyboard. The clean simplistic design and the Cherry MX Browns are definitely a plus.

I never tried one of their products but many of my friends told me that Feenix products are extremely good and at the moment I`m about to build myself a new PC and a new keyboard-mouse-headset- set would fit perfectly to that. :)

So hopefully I´m lucky..... and even if not I love your content on Linustechtips!! You guys saved my a** many times almost wasting some money for pc parts which I actually didn`t really needed. 

This is my entry to the giveaway. The keyboard is my favorite because it looks good and has cherry mx browns.

Here's a joke for anyone who reads it:

What is it called when a crow tries to hang out with his friends?

An attempted murder.

I broke my headset months ago and have been playing games with no sound. With the headphones, I would finally be able to play games with friends again!