Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Feenix Collection Giveaway

Well first of all, WOW!

I haven't heard of this company before this, but man they have some amazing looking products. To be honest it is quite hard for me to choose "the best looking", but I think I'll go with the Autore keyboard. The stealth finish is just gorgeous, and I'm sure that the brown switches feel amazing, though I haven't had the opportunity to actually own a mechanical keyboard.

(I cant believe that they will select the winners on my birthday :D)

looks awesome. perfect to pimp out my gear

PC: ryzen r7 1700 | Gigabyte GTX 1080 Windforce OC | gskill 16gb ddr4 2666mhz | Asrock AB 350m pro4 mobo | 120gb m.2 ssd, 240gb sata ssd, 2tb 7200rpm hdd | 750W Coolermaster powersupply | Phanteks Eclipse case | monitor: BenQ PD2500Q

I love the Aria, in a world of flashing RGB LED's and harsh, angular designs, it's great to see something so simple and refined. The natural elegance of the Japanese pinewood adds much more than any of the gimmicks, that are so common in the world of gaming peripherals, could.

I really love the Feenix Autore Keyboard

Think the design is pretty awesome and love how it looks'

ps. Good luck every body

I love how these products look, that keyboard looks great, I want it so much right now, love the design.

Ik it sounds lame but I think their mouse pad is my favorite.  I've never really seen a framed mouse pad before, and I think it's really cool!

Headset is the one i like most. and I also need new headset because my old ones are broken.

I like the headphones they look really nice and old headphones are now at the point where i have to turn the plug til i find the right Position so both sides work

So gimme

Given my PS-2 keyboard is, well, a PS-2 keyboard, I think the Feenix keyboard is simply superior, and I wouldn't mind having one. :P

if(winnerSelectingRobot == true) {    break;}

I would really like to have that headset! It looks awesome and I heard the sound quality should be superb!

It would be so cool if I would win, I never won a giveaway or something like that and I REALY Need a new Keyboard and Headset.

I personally very much like the Nascita mouse. It not only looks quite classy but has the ergonomics and materials to be very comfortable to compliment its versatile functionality