Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Feenix Collection Giveaway

Hi. I really liked all of the products from feenix that Linus showed us in his video. The mice loocks great with that siplistic loock, the mousepad has a simplistic loock as well and being all black makes the mouse usage more steady. My favorits are the keyboard and the headset. I can't choose which one i prefer, they both loock very good and simplistic, just as the mouse and the mousepad, but all four of them have also a great lux and magnificence loock.

I do would like to get those peripherals even if i have to buy them, so obviously i whant to be one of the winners, but i wouldn't comlaint if i was the three winners at the same time.

Wow I would have to choose the Autore mechanical keyboard, sharp lines with a minimalistic timeless design. The style is very different to a lot of other gaming keyboards and I think this makes it even more appealing.

Thanks for the giveaway Feenix!

The products from Feenix looks diddly-awesomeee! Especially the headphones they look comfy as hell :D I would also need a new mouse

GL to everyone

peace

HnnNGhHGHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGHhhhGHH!!!!!!111!!!!!!

GIVEAWAY

OH OH OOOOHH, LMOST CLIMAX YE RIGHt THER OOOOuuuOOOOOOOOOOHHHH!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I would absolutely love this! I currently don't have any accessories for my computer except for some uncomfortable headphones and basic mouse that it came with, this would be a HUGE upgrade! Also my first mechanical keyboard  :lol:

By looks, all their products look nice but that mousepad jeez! I.Need.That.!

What I really appreciate about their products is the professional look. We all have - or had - these blinky shiny gaming peripherals with their sharp edges and futuristic look. And they're great. Mostly. Okay, some of them. But Feenix' product line looks like you could place it on every management desk and it would just look great. And nobody would know that the CEO's lunch break turns into a warzone.  :ph34r:  :D

“For if we are truly created equal, then surely the love we commit to one another must be equal as well.” 
― Barack Obama

Tech:

Daily Driver: MacBook Pro 15" TB (mid-2018), Intel Core i7-8850H, 16 GB DDR4 2400 MHz, 512 GB SSD, AMD Radeon Pro 560XWeight lifting: Dell Alienware 15 R4, Intel Core i7-8750H, 16 GB DDR4 2400 MHz SK Hynix, Nvidia GTX 1070 on 15" 1080p TN Gsync 120Hz, Intel Pro 7600p PCIe NVMe 256 GB, Samsung 860 Evo 1TB, 15" 1920x1080 TN Gsync 120Hz, Windows 10 Pro, Fedora 30, K.L, P.OS. The Home Panel: Samsung C34H892, 34" Ultra Wide 3440x1440p, VA, 60Hz.

Tumblr - Riot-Company, CA

I would love to have the Feenix Productos,The mouse is amazing, and i really need another keyboard. i wash mine and didnt dry it enough, so some keys doesnt work LOL.( at least now is clean) 

And the 50mm buffer in the Aria, oh gosh, thats beautiful! 

I like the headphones the best. They look a lot better then my Bluetooth wireless non-music listening headphones. My mouse is broken and I have never owned a mechanical keyboard so this would be the best.

Honestly all of these products sound pretty awesome to me, but I am most interested in the Aria Headset.

My favorite are headphones with microphone. They have amazing specifications along with frequencies and 50mm driver! And that stylish look... Mind blown.
Was hard to decide, rest of products looks great too :D

I can't use images :(

That keyboard looks really cool plus i always wanted to try a mechanical keyboard -which i never did-. The mouse also looks nice but i'm left handed which means i can't use most gaming mouses out there... :/

I like the Feenix Autore Keyboard. 

I need a new keyboard.  This one has lasted 6 years.

Feenix's Aria headset is definitely my favorite. The wooden finish mixed with the bright metal band...the Phoenix logo on the side...

Absolute beast.

i5 3570K @ 4.3Ghz Turbo (OC) | GIGABYTE G1 GTX 980 Ti | G.Skill 8GB RAM | Samsung 850 EVO 2TB

I just got a new computer with no headphones a little normal mouse and keyboard and the space bar only works half the time. And their headphone have a gorgeous finish.

i honestly like all the products for their clean design, but if i have to pick one i would say the keyboard for the usage of mx brown switches and its very clean black look and inclusion of the numpad

That headset looks amazing with that wood finish. I would love to finally be able to listen to music/game on good headphones

People be looking for a reason to flame.

Nice to see a giveaway like this :)

The headset looks really premium to me, those wooden cup backs look great and the metal frame will likely last for a long time.Also the frequency response is more than I would have expected from such headsets.Hopefully it is also very comfortable, considering those earcushions.

Thank you for the opportunity to enter into this contest and well it is nice to see that vendors promote these events to spread the news about their new releases.

There are four products that will be given away and I must tell you which is my favorite product and why so here it is:

The Feenix Headset

The Feenix Aria Headset looks very elegant in its design, which appears to be for the home based professional. The attention to detail shown in the photographs as well as the sturdy braided cord makes me believe that this would be a great addition to my large L-shaped desk. This would also appeal to the middle aged gentlemen who spends a fair amount of his time on the computer gaming. The real benefit here is that is would be harder for their girlfriends to look at them gaming as a childish past time as they are doing it with professional accessories.

Imagine as your girlfriend approaches you and is upset that you haven't logged off so you can drive her to the store. You (in a calm voice) inform your gaming colleagues, "Gentlemen I must go AFK as my loving girlfriend is more important to me than this video game at the moment". As you slowly pivot in your gaming chair (Feenix hasn't created one yet) you take a sip of your single malt scotch and unsaddle your Feenix Aria Headset. The normal life sounds once again enter your eardrums and you begin to here the nagging words that your girlfriend is spewing at you in a rapid and annoying manner. It sort of feels like you just lost a social class or status, so what do you do?

You spin back around in your chair and notice that you were not sipping on single malt scotch rather it was a warm Dr. Pepper that you bought on the way home. With a gentle backward head motion your hair (if you have any) prepares to accept the Feenix Aria Headset once again. As the Feenix Aria Headset makes contact with your ears the nagging sounds of your girlfriend disappear and life starts to feel important once again. You take a sip of that single malt scotch and tip the glass to your beautiful princess girlfriend who is walking back to it is where she came from.

You speak into the microphone with a calm directing voice, "Men I have returned and order to be restored starting now so fall in behind me as I will lead us to victory".

If I had this headset than I could state (in the words of John Wick), "People keep asking if I'm back...Yeah I'm thinking I'm back" to gaming.