Microsoft Says If You are Going to Buy a Console for Games, You Will Buy an Xbox One

StrongAsFe

my bad forgot to mention that i was  talking only about AAA games  ....pc sales consists mostly of mobas and f2p games with microtransactions - csgo, dota, Lol skins, HS packs etc....... consoles are wining when it comes to AAA games sales....  that is what matters....

Not really. As things like Moba's and MMO's get more and more popular, AAA titles are going to see a decrease in profitability and popularity. And if you assume that consoles will one day catch up to PC's in terms of power, that might have an even worse impact on AAA titles.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Not really. As things like Moba's and MMO's get more and more popular, AAA titles are going to see a decrease in profitability and popularity. And if you assume that consoles will one day catch up to PC's in terms of power, that might have an even worse impact on AAA titles

the only pc games that are actually popular are.... Ofc LoL and Dota + HS + CSGO and thats about it ( they made the most money ) as for mmos.. wow is dying playerwise and the rest is so far behind  that it is not even worth mentioning..... yes those 4 games are keeping pc sales alive .... only a small fraction o players plays those 4 games on a  competitive level. and thats where the AAA titles come in... back in the day pc had way more exclusive titles than consoles .... but a thing called piracy hapened and all the game devs switched their attention to consoles.... and ever since then all pc exlusives made their way on consoles  . to name a few : The Witcher,Portal, Minecraft, Crysis, Call of Duty, The Elder Scrolls, Fallout, Quake, Battlefield, Duke Nukem, Deus Ex, GTA, etc. Explain me why PC gamers had to beg Rockstar to even release GTA 5 on PC? Why was Arkham Knight broken? Why is the new COD broken? Why do devs release console versions of most games months before PC? Why is Blizzard a die hard PC gaming company releasing overwatch for consoles?. Its simple its all about the money.  devs know they get money from consoles. this is reason consoles will stay relevant if their are weaker than a gaming pc.that why devs dont care a if PC game is broken or not. they just give a console version to someone else to port it over to pc.And now we see the results . they so yeah u can argue the pc sales overpassed consoles sales but not when it comes to AAA titles. I would go even further that a say the exact opposite.

Intel Core i7 7800x @ 5.0 Ghz with 1.305 volts (really good chip), Mesh OC @ 3.3 Ghz, Fractal Design Celsius S36, Asrock X299 Killer SLI/ac, 16 GB Adata XPG Z1 OCed to  3600 Mhz , Aorus  RX 580 XTR 8G, Samsung 950 evo, Win 10 Home - loving it :D

Had a Ryzen before ... but  a bad bios flash killed it :(

MSI GT72S Dominator Pro G - i7 6820HK, 980m SLI, Gsync, 1080p, 16 GB RAM, 2x128 GB SSD + 1TB HDD, Win 10 home