check out this beast,,,,,,ALIEN PROJECT III

boomzz77

your piping runs to your rad from your gpu is massive -.- looks nasty as 

ITS running from my vga to my cpu the radiator is a car size radiator thats mounted on the back of the pc,,,,,,,u cant c it

Lol at all the haters, its not my cup of tea either but that took a lot of time and effort and it trippy as hell (which I'm sure is exactly what he is going for). The "nasty" tubing runs fit the theme very well. Good job. 

hey i respect everynz opinion wether its negative or positive comments,,,,,,,,but haters keep it up cause ur just motivateing me more n more .....and pls i checked some of ur profiles and relized some are only 16 years old,,,,,so i rest my case,,,,,i dont beleave u should throw in ur 2 cents when u cant even afford such components,,,,,,anyways all ur comments will be taken in with respect to my fellow builders,,,,,but if u would like to really get my attention then atleast impress me with ur creativty,,,,,would love to see them.....BoomZz

Nice build... I guess weed is the thing that helps you be creative... So what do you do? Rich parents? Dealer? Run a company?

is that a caselabs case? this build is very interesting and i can see why it took so long. it looks a bit cluttered and messy though and for my tasts a little too much UV reactent stuff but thats to do with the theme it really fits though. if you can you should clean up your cable runs and your tubing make the tubing shorter then i think it will look better but thats my opinion. still its a great build congrats man if you make improvments id cant wait to see em. also more pics plz

Stop with the caps. I call BS

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

Not my cup of tea either, but at least be respectful to a fellow builder, if you have nothing nice to say then don't say anything at all.

Well done on finishing your build and it is definitely a very unique rig, as long as you are happy with it then that's all that matters.

yah i agree it takes a lot of time to do something and constructive critisism is good but destructive criticism is horrible but yah if the builder likes it than its fine

TAKE LESS MDMA DUDEBROH FOR REALZIES

edit: lol@ the pipe in the vid, says it all i think 

edit2: i'm dying here  :lol: yt activity: ..has added "hwo to grow magic mushrooms" to his favorites

YEAH THE SPECS ARE   LGA 2011 I7 3970 CPU,,,,,RAMPAGE 4 MB,,,,CORSAIR DOMINATOR 32GB RAM,,,,4 X ATI CROSSFIRE VGA,,,,,,DAUL PSU,,,,,,,IM RUNNING SSD FOR HD,,,,,AND SO MUCH MORE,,,,,,I BUILT THE CUSTOME CASE WITH REMOTE SHUTTER FRONT DOOR,,,,ALL MY CONNECTORS FOR LIQUID COOL ARE KOOLENCE NO DRIP EASY DC,,,,AND SOME MONSOON COMPRESSION FITTINGS,,,,,I DID A LOT OF CUSTOM RIGID TUBEING,,,,PLUS THERES A 7INCH LCD THATS BEHIND THE ALEIN HEAD THAT POPS UP,,,,,,,,,,,CHECK OUT THE VIDEO I POSETED IF U WANT TO C BETTER DETAILS,,,,

edit your post with these specs listed mate, this must be BOTW if not BOTY

DIDNT U SEE THE CANABIS AND WEED POSTERS,,,AND IF U PAYED ATTENTION THERES A REDDISH BONG RIGHT ON THE BOTTOM RIGHT OF MY PC,,,,,,,SO GO FIGURE,,,,,,,,YEAH IM A STRAIGHT UP STONER,,,,,,AND BELEAVE ME IT HELPS BECOMEING CREATIVE,,,,,LOL

haha yeah seen that bong, mad as!

I like the trippy look to this build.

At first I thought this person is definitely a stoner, the red bong and the above posts confirmed my suspicions, haha.

A good looking build none the less! :D

Coolermaster Scout 2 Case / ASROCK 990FX Extreme3 Motherboard / AMD FX 8350 8 Core CPU (Stock Speed) / Corsair H100i CPU Cooler / Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 WindForce OC 6GB / 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz CMZ8GX3M2A1600C8

Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/20323-scout-2-update-build-fx8350-h100i/#entry244058

JESUS CHRIST IT WAS A TYPO ERROR  7970'SS,,,,,,,,,,,I HAVE NOTHING TO LIE ABOUT OR PROVE,,,,,

post-37327-0-94467300-1377099062_thumb.j

post-37327-0-48248800-1377099085_thumb.j

post-37327-0-31882300-1377099115_thumb.j

post-37327-0-33783300-1377099148_thumb.j

post-37327-0-96582900-1377099166_thumb.j

post-37327-0-57503200-1377099186_thumb.j

post-37327-0-00021600-1377099205_thumb.j

post-37327-0-01784500-1377099226_thumb.j

post-37327-0-70452500-1377099245_thumb.j

nice mod but i wonder how much power everything drains from the psu all those lights and the gate :)

all togheter love it to see in RL

Disgusting.

Trying to compensate for something?

| GPU: GT 650M | CPU: i5-3210M | Excuse my language, sometimes I can be pretty vulgar.

It's definitely very interesting to say the least....

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

The build itself is not my taste to say the least, but i respect the builder for his time spend on it.

Not my cup of tea, but it is something different for a change, and there

is definitely a lot of creativity and work in there. If everyone did the

same thing the world would be rather boring anyway IMO.

I gotta ask though: What happened to your comma key, is it stuck or sth? :D

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

so confused....

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP