check out this beast,,,,,,ALIEN PROJECT III

boomzz77

TOOK ME A LONG TIME TO BUILD THIS,,,,,FROM THE CASE TO THE SHUTTER FRONT DOOR TO EVERYTHING ELSE U SEE IS PRETTY MUCH CUSTOM MADE BY MOI,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

,https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1j3W7yCHr_E

THATS THE YOUTUBE LINK,,,,,,,,,,

post-37327-0-94281100-1376970493.jpg

Thats like the trippiest PC I have ever seen 0_o

Awesome though, I just hope the specs match the looks! :)

Double check everything, I am usually wrong.

Suggestion: Change title to "Alien Project III" much better name also MORE PICS

Double check everything, I am usually wrong.

YEAH THE SPECS ARE   LGA 2011 I7 3970 CPU,,,,,RAMPAGE 4 MB,,,,CORSAIR DOMINATOR 32GB RAM,,,,4 X ATI CROSSFIRE VGA,,,,,,DAUL PSU,,,,,,,IM RUNNING SSD FOR HD,,,,,AND SO MUCH MORE,,,,,,I BUILT THE CUSTOME CASE WITH REMOTE SHUTTER FRONT DOOR,,,,ALL MY CONNECTORS FOR LIQUID COOL ARE KOOLENCE NO DRIP EASY DC,,,,AND SOME MONSOON COMPRESSION FITTINGS,,,,,I DID A LOT OF CUSTOM RIGID TUBEING,,,,PLUS THERES A 7INCH LCD THATS BEHIND THE ALEIN HEAD THAT POPS UP,,,,,,,,,,,CHECK OUT THE VIDEO I POSETED IF U WANT TO C BETTER DETAILS,,,,

Thats like the trippiest PC I have ever seen 0_o 

Yeah. I'm having trouble telling what I'm looking at.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

YEAH THE SPECS ARE   LGA 2011 I7 3970 CPU,,,,,RAMPAGE 4 MB,,,,CORSAIR DOMINATOR 32GB RAM,,,,4 X ATI CROSSFIRE VGA,,,,,,DAUL PSU,,,,,,,IM RUNNING SSD FOR HD,,,,,AND SO MUCH MORE,,,,,,I BUILT THE CUSTOME CASE WITH REMOTE SHUTTER FRONT DOOR,,,,ALL MY CONNECTORS FOR LIQUID COOL ARE KOOLENCE NO DRIP EASY DC,,,,AND SOME MONSOON COMPRESSION FITTINGS,,,,,I DID A LOT OF CUSTOM RIGID TUBEING,,,,PLUS THERES A 7INCH LCD THATS BEHIND THE ALEIN HEAD THAT POPS UP,,,,,,,,,,,CHECK OUT THE VIDEO I POSETED IF U WANT TO C BETTER DETAILS,,,,

4x ATi Crossfire with what cards what overclock on the cpu etc is what we want to know.

THE VGA'S  ARE 4X 7990,,,,,,,,,I ALSO HAVE AN ASUS ARES BUT HAD NO MORE ROOM FOR IT,,,,,,I STILL HAVENT GOT AROUND TO OVERCLOCKING YET CUZ I JUST FINISHED IT,,,,SO HOPEFULLY ILL POST THE BENCHMARK RESULTS SOON,,,,

JESUS CHRIST IT WAS A TYPO ERROR  7970'SS,,,,,,,,,,,I HAVE NOTHING TO LIE ABOUT OR PROVE,,,,,

HERE U GO,,,,,,DONT MIND THE PINK COOLING FLUID I RAN OUT SO THIS TEMPORARY TILL I GET SOME MORE UV GREEN N FLUSH IT ALL OUT AND RE DO IT

post-37327-0-90615400-1376976125_thumb.j

post-37327-0-66364100-1376976286_thumb.j

post-37327-0-61237200-1376976306_thumb.j

post-37327-0-83377200-1376976333_thumb.j

post-37327-0-77798100-1376976451_thumb.j

why are you curling your tubing and got massive runs going on from the video cards , looks nasty 

CPU 5900x| GPU 3080ti FE| MOBO MSI MPG CARBON MAX| RAM 32GB VENGENCE PRO 3200Mhz| STORAGE Samsung 980 Pro 1TB,2X WDSN750,4TB Seagate Barracuda| COOLING 1x Corsair 360mm XR7 54mm Radiator,1x EK-CoolStream PE 360mm Radiator| GPU Block: Corsair Hydro X Series, XG7 RGB| CPU Block: Corsair Hydro X Series, XC5 RGB| Fittings: EK-Torque STC & Corsair Hydro X Series XF| Pump/Res: EK-Quantum Kinetic TBE 300 D5| Tubing: Corsair Hydro X Series XT Softline| Liquid: Corsair Hydro X Series XL5 Clear| Fans: 10x Corsair SP120 RGB

Just amazing ! You made an UFO using CPU : D it's wonderful

THE LITTLE DEVIL : i5 4690k on NOCTUA NHD15

Asus z97 sabertooth mark 2 

WD black 1TB & WD Green 2TB HDD, Samsung 840 Evo 240gb & Hyperx 240gb SSD 

RAM- Corsair vengence 16gb and hyperx fury 8gb

PSU-Seasonic sII 620 wtt power supply

PErPHERaLS: Logitech g403 mouse, Redgear cherry MX brown switches, Logitech gamepad f310,Cosmic byte XXL RGB mousepad 

Audio: SennheiserHD 558 and antlion mod mic

PHOnE: Realme 3 pro 

i dont mean to offend anyone but are you high?? 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

DIDNT U SEE THE CANABIS AND WEED POSTERS,,,AND IF U PAYED ATTENTION THERES A REDDISH BONG RIGHT ON THE BOTTOM RIGHT OF MY PC,,,,,,,SO GO FIGURE,,,,,,,,YEAH IM A STRAIGHT UP STONER,,,,,,AND BELEAVE ME IT HELPS BECOMEING CREATIVE,,,,,LOL

why are you curling your tubing and got massive runs going on from the video cards , looks nasty 

ITS THE RIGID PIPING,,,,,,,,SO U GOTTA STUFF THEM WITH SILICONE AND THEN HEAT THEM UP SLOWLY WITH AN HEAT GUN AND THEN U CAN START FORMING THE PIPES,,,,,,,,ID LIKE TO SEE U TRY AND ULL UNDERSTAND HOW DIFFICULT IT CAN GET,,,,,,,,,,,,,WHAT RUNS ARE U TALKING ABOUT?????

Just amazing ! You made an UFO using CPU : D it's wonderful

THNX MAN,,,,,FEELS REALLY GOOD WHEN U GET POSITIVE FEED BACKS RATHER THEN PEOPLE JUST HATEING ON U WITHOUT REALIZING HOW MUCH TIME AND EFFORT WAS PUT INTO IT,,,,,,

Just wow. You really have unique pc :)

Intel i5 3570k | MSI GTX 670 Power Edition/OC SLI | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB | Fractal Design Newton R2 650W | NZXT Switch 810 SE Gun Metal | BenQ 24" XL2420T 120Hz | Corsair K90  | Logitech G500 / Logtitech Performance MX | Sennheiser PC 360 | Asus Xonar DGX | NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision 2 Wireless Kit

ITS THE RIGID PIPING,,,,,,,,SO U GOTTA STUFF THEM WITH SILICONE AND THEN HEAT THEM UP SLOWLY WITH AN HEAT GUN AND THEN U CAN START FORMING THE PIPES,,,,,,,,ID LIKE TO SEE U TRY AND ULL UNDERSTAND HOW DIFFICULT IT CAN GET,,,,,,,,,,,,,WHAT RUNS ARE U TALKING ABOUT?????

your piping runs to your rad from your gpu is massive -.- looks nasty as 

CPU 5900x| GPU 3080ti FE| MOBO MSI MPG CARBON MAX| RAM 32GB VENGENCE PRO 3200Mhz| STORAGE Samsung 980 Pro 1TB,2X WDSN750,4TB Seagate Barracuda| COOLING 1x Corsair 360mm XR7 54mm Radiator,1x EK-CoolStream PE 360mm Radiator| GPU Block: Corsair Hydro X Series, XG7 RGB| CPU Block: Corsair Hydro X Series, XC5 RGB| Fittings: EK-Torque STC & Corsair Hydro X Series XF| Pump/Res: EK-Quantum Kinetic TBE 300 D5| Tubing: Corsair Hydro X Series XT Softline| Liquid: Corsair Hydro X Series XL5 Clear| Fans: 10x Corsair SP120 RGB

Worst looking build I've ever seen.

All the UV stuff and so... look like you took a giant mushroom or acid trip before building it.

And stop your caps lock.

Not my cup of tea either, but at least be respectful to a fellow builder, if you have nothing nice to say then don't say anything at all.

Well done on finishing your build and it is definitely a very unique rig, as long as you are happy with it then that's all that matters.

This alone is why PC is better than console.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard