Warcraft Movie Teaser!

Samfisher

Looks alright, Stormwind looks accurate.  Also see the Dark Portal.  Blizzard moving the release to summer shows that they are confident to contend with other big Summer blockbusters.  Pretty confident it won't be shit!

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

''vomits in disgust''

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

IFjJJli.jpg

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

I think I will only watch it for Travis Fimmel. He's amazing on Vikings.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I quiet WoW ages ago. Movie could still be Fun.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Looks cool, I might watch.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

give this movie a shot guys

well we do know movies based on hit game like street fighter or king of fighters are trash

some are still decent like Tomb Raider

Hitman Agent 47 is nice although would have preferred a older bald male actor to portray the char.

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

give this movie a shot guys

well we do know movies based on hit game like street fighter or king of fighters are trash

some are still decent like Tomb Raider

Hitman Agent 47 is nice although would have preferred a older bald male actor to portray the char.

Just a tiny bit worried about the quality of the CGI.  That shot of King Wrynn looks positively poo ):

Just a tiny bit worried about the quality of the CGI.  That shot of King Wrynn looks positively poo ):

storyline is what drives the movie

Avatar the last Airbender have good CGI but it grossly inaccurate from the cartoon I have grown up watching

Angelina Jolie proved to us that you dont need CGI to make Tomb Raider sexy

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

storyline is what drives the movie

Avatar the last Airbender have good CGI but it grossly inaccurate from the cartoon I have grown up watching

Angelina Jolie proved to us that you dont need CGI to make Tomb Raider sexy

Definitely, but if it looks off it will hurt the image of the WoW franchise.  If anything, Blizzard themselves do better CGI than that, so it's REALLY odd to see such below par CGI in a movie that Blizzard has taken over a decade to decide to finally make.

Can't wait! From what I can tell they really don't want to disappoint the fans

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Definitely, but if it looks off it will hurt the image of the WoW franchise.  If anything, Blizzard themselves do better CGI than that, so it's REALLY odd to see such below par CGI in a movie that Blizzard has taken over a decade to decide to finally make.

finger crossed on this movie

or it will become a hit or miss affair

still waiting for a Halo movie

no wait

I want a movie on Mechwarriors

If you want to know the music in the teaser trailer I made a post here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/478670-warcraft-movie-teaser-trailers-music-if-you-were-wondering/

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW