Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX Top Fan Cavity Mod

DieHörnær

Well just read the complete Blog, wanting to do the same to my Evolv ATX TG, but im also considering buying an Lian Li PC 011, selling the Phanteks.

So a few days ago i came across this "Phanteks-Case" a shop is selling here in Germany:

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX TG AirFlow Edition

So i would just change my Case, selling the "old" one to a friend or use it as 2nd PC case...

Would be interested in your opinions guys :)

Also if its worth it compared to the LLPC011, and the probably better airflow in the PC011 even with mods done on the Phanteks.

i7-6850K, ASRock X99 Taichi, 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 3000Mhz CL15, 2x EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 SLI, some SSD's/HDD's, EVGA G2 1300W PSU,

quite a few Coldzero Parts ... all inside an Corsair Obsidian 900D - detailled information on my Profil

• 8 months later...
On 1/30/2018 at 8:23 PM, Ledury said:

Well just read the complete Blog, wanting to do the same to my Evolv ATX TG, but im also considering buying an Lian Li PC 011, selling the Phanteks.

So a few days ago i came across this "Phanteks-Case" a shop is selling here in Germany:

So i would just change my Case, selling the "old" one to a friend or use it as 2nd PC case...

Also if its worth it compared to the LLPC011, and the probably better airflow in the PC011 even with mods done on the Phanteks.

Sorry to revive teh thread @W-L - finally had a read through (dayummm 50K views!) and nice to see peeps found some nifty solutions around my foolery - love all your builds.

With the Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X being released a couple months ago I thought I'd chuck in my 2cents for @Ledury - I got the Lian Li PC011 :) - hopefully you did too?

6700K @4.7 & GTX 1080Ti stock

3 x 360 Alphacool radiators - 2 x 45mm and 1 x 30mm with Noctua NF-F12s

Running at 600rpm, idle temps are in the 20-30°C range and running at 700-900rmp under load are in the mid 40°C range [all dust filters are on!].

Rig is virtually silent - pic:

20181005_215134.thumb.jpg.8951de8ff4e086683b1e715415864ee9.jpg

On 1/30/2018 at 1:23 AM, Ledury said:

if i was ordering today, i would just get the Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X