Assassins Creed Syndicate has had the worst launch of the whole series.

MrKappa

Well to be honest: the PC version is not out yet.

But they could have expected this after the debacle that is called Unity..

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Shame. I guess Ubisoft dug themselves too far into a hole. Hopefully with more good games (as this one seems), they can gain back some traction.

I like good humans and good food

Ubisoft can stick put unfinished crap where it belongs.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Ubisoft can stick put unfinished crap where it belongs.

shots fired lmfao

From what I've seen, the story looks like an edgy teenager's dream. Not for me.

enhanced-buzz-23670-1367601307-13.jpg

Good. The game looks terrible. I wish the series would just die already.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Haven't bought an AC game in years and will certainly not be changing that anytime soon. I used to respect the game but it quickly became utter junk. 

enhanced-buzz-23670-1367601307-13.jpg

i really liked being a pirate, they should just do pirate games from niw on

Good. The game looks terrible. I wish the series would just die already.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

This is the recoil from the fiasco that was Unity, not so much that the game sucks, which is the whole opposite, reading some reviews and the general consensus is that its better that unity and as good as the recent games in the series like IV, so if pirate simulator sold and this didn't, its unity fault.

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

It's a shame. I used to love Assassins Creed

i5-4460 - Scythe Mugen PCGH Edition - MSI R9 390 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3-1600 - MSI H97 3 Gaming - NZXT Noctis 450 Black/Red - 1 TB Seagate Barracuda HDD - Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD - Cooler Master G750M PSU  - BenQ RL2455HM - Corsair Strafe MX Cherry Silent - Razer Deathadder Chroma - Logitech z623 Speakers - Windows 10 & 8.1

So data came in from charting companies. It turns out that ac syndicate has had the worst launch of the whole series even the original did better. I think it sold about 700,000 so far not sure...

Make sure to put source in post! As for why this is? Well I'm tired of games coming out o a yearly basis. I know I've been boycotting  games in yearly franchises because i don't like it. To be honest. Which is why I've skipped Battlefield Hardline, Assassin's Creed and i will probably will skip Black Ops 3. I actually like Unity (well the parts I played anyways). Everyone ignores the fact that Unity had performance patches. And I actually have a playable fps at max settings (except for AA which is only 2x MSAA) 40-60fps is completely playable (mostly stays around 60 but then hovers occasionally to 40 or 50

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

Make sure to put source in post! As for why this is? Well I'm tired of games coming out o a yearly basis. I know I've been boycotting games in yearly franchises because i don't like it. To be honest. Which is why I've skipped Battlefield Hardline, Assassin's Creed and i will probably will skip Black Ops 3. I actually like Unity (well the parts I played anyways). Everyone ignores the fact that Unity had performance patches. And I actually have a playable fps at max settings (except for AA which is only 2x MSAA) 40-60fps is completely playable (mostly stays around 60 but then hovers occasionally to 40 or 50

sure I'll update it in a sec

I remember reading that it's the worst selling AC game in the UK, but I don't think there are any numbers for other regions, yet.

CPU: Intel i7 7700K · MoBo: Asus Maximus Hero IX · RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum (2x8GB 2400MHz CL10) · GPU: EVGA SC+ GTX 980Ti (6 GB)
Case: Fractal Define R5, Black, Windowed · AMC: Corsair H90 with NF-A14 PWM (Pull)  · PSU Corsair HX 750W · SSD: 500GB Samsung 840 EVO
HDDs: WD Black 2TB and 2x Red 5TB · OS: Windows 10 · KB: Logitech 710+ · Mouse: Logitech G700S 
· Monitor: Acer XB270HU

Ubisoft: Killing the AC series since ACBF.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

To this day AC3 remains my favorite game of all time, soo I'm always buying ac games with that hope it will be good ^^

Well to be honest: the PC version is not out yet.

But they could have expected this after the debacle that is called Unity..

^

PC Version is usually the second largest Ubisoft platform.

But yes, sales are certainly affected by Unity. But also because of diminishing returns. I am probably going to get it, if the PC port is good.

i7 6700K - ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger - Corsair H110i GT CPU Cooler - EVGA GTX 980 Ti ACX2.0+ SC+ - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - AX760i - Corsair 450D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

i7 3770K - H110 Corsair CPU Cooler - ASUS P8Z77 V-PRO - GTX 980 Reference - 16GB HyperX Beast 1600MHz - Intel 240GB SSD - HX750i - Corsair 750D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

Ubisoft: Killing the AC series since ACBF.

BF wasn't that bad IMO, they starting killing it at 3

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

BF wasn't that bad IMO, they starting killing it at 3

I meant the AC games after BF, AC3 seems to have mixed responses.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

I thought the games went out the window after 2

1>2>>>>Unity>3>brotherhood>4>Revelations

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

Ahhhh

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

People are burnt out... Unity completely destroyed AC:Credibility for the time being.

The first two games I liked a lot, never played the third, Blackflag I liked, plus free with my GPU at the time, such fun, remembering the PC old beasts that were running the games,...

When people remember AC:Unity falling into the 15-20fps on Powerful enough PC hardware + Console users see huge dips in frames the same way, It's a lot better for me now, and it's a fun game too,.. the game thats released after that, better be a 180* and be a near perfect on launch day,..heard via reviewers, so many people like AC series, even if a little samey gameplay with different themes.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

You got this from Review Tech USA.... this was only in the UK . In other countries it topped charts.

-________- ReviewTechUSA stuff isn't really trusted here..

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2