[NNC] Naughty Night Crew Vidja Game Group

Jerakl

Welcome to the domain of the Naughty Night Crew, mortal.

We are a group of people who like to play games n talk about random crap
Our main voice chat program is Discord.
You can try it out a the browser version and download it later for more features.

It's in development, can be a bit buggy sometimes :P

Games people in our group play (commonly)

-GTA V
-Insurgency
-FTB Infinity 1.7
-Chivalry

-Black Ops 3 (I'm the only one who plays it)

-L4D2

-Battlefield 4

If you want to play a specific game not on the list above chances are somebody in the group has it an is willing to play.

For me personally, I'll play a lot of games I wouldn't normally play (such as insurgency), when I play with my friends.

Game Nights

Every Saturday night we have a game night where the group (whoever wants to) will gather on a specific game.
If you want the invite to Discord, message me on the forums/reply to the thread. If you reply to the thread I'll just shoot you a message on the forums.

Top of the day to you

-NNC Staff

Spoiler
You checked the spoiler
Nl0BJsC.jpg

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

that name is stretching it too far, don'tcha think?

It's actually just Naughty Night Crew. Last part is just for fun.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

As a side note, it doesn't matter if you have to play at off hours. We generally have people on at most points of the day.

Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Steam | Twitch | YT | Build

I was going to say that there's another group run by bloodyvalley but it looks like it's disbanded or something so coolio.

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

I was going to say that there's another group run by bloodyvalley but it looks like it's disbanded or something so coolio.

It didn't disband, he just got perma banned from LTT.

Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Steam | Twitch | YT | Build

It didn't disband, he just got perma banned from LTT.

wot, what for?

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

wot, what for?

Actually he got pissed at all of us for nothing kicked/banned us all and claimed we were trying to "backstab him in the back". He also called my integrity into question (not cool).

And because he got banned from LTT the thread got removed (I think).

Actually he got pissed at all of us for nothing kicked/banned us all and claimed we were trying to "backstab him in the back". He also called my integrity into question (not cool).

And because he got banned from LTT the thread got removed (I think).

oh, alright, wow. 

oh, alright, wow. 

Yeah, so in the process of that about 90% of his community followed us.

I can send you an invite now if you want.

Yeah, so in the process of that about 90% of his community followed us.

I can send you an invite now if you want.

yeah alrighty, don't expect me to be heavily active for the next little bit though because I'm on the verge of exams and sheit in school again, but after that fo sure, 

EDIT: oh, steam is NickyV

EDIT: actually it's Big Bird, I changed it

yeah alrighty, don't expect me to be heavily active for the next little bit though because I'm on the verge of exams and sheit in school again, but after that fo sure, 

EDIT: oh, steam is NickyV

EDIT: actually it's Big Bird, I changed it

I totally forgot to send you an invite. Guess that's what happens when you're half asleep at 2 am :P

Are different timezones a problem? I've been looking for a group

Are different timezones a problem? I've been looking for a group

There's usually people on most of the time. I think all of us are NA though.

It's very rare no one is online.

There's usually people on most of the time. I think all of us are NA though.

It's very rare no one is online.

Alright, hit me up with an invite, I'll try and join one of your gaming sessions once I have regained my freedom (important exams next week)

Alright, hit me up with an invite, I'll try and join one of your gaming sessions once I have regained my freedom (important exams next week)

I see someone sniped the invite, saw you in the server earlier.

• 4 weeks later...

snip-a-roni

has anyone every told you your profile picture is frightening?

"Solus" (2015) - CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | Mobo: Asus Z97-A | Ram: 16GB (2x8) G.Skill Ripjaws X Series | PSU: EVGA G2 750W 80+ Gold | CaseFractal Design Define R4

Next Build: "Tyrion" (TBA)

has anyone every told you your profile picture is frightening?

Yes.