How to fix slow R* downloader download?

IMPERIUS

Hello guys,

I have been experiencing ultra slow downloading with the gta 5 downloader. It only uses 80-90kb/s, which is much less than my real download speed.

After some googling I found out that quite a lot people were experiencing the same issues. Some of them suggested deleting some files, but I don't really trust it, I don't see how that would really help, I mean the thing is there for a reason, right? The others said that we shouldn't be deleting those files. Some claim it works, some don't.

What do you suggest doing?

Thanks!

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

There's no fix, it's just complete shit.

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

That's what happens when you are downloading a file through a client. There's nothing you can do about it m8.

I have to use a client receiver software at work for the database programs I use every day because IT doesn't want the programs installed locally, and running the programs/generating query results/downloading or extracting database information is significantly slower than if I were to have the software installed on my desktop.

END OF LINE

-- Project Deep Freeze Build Log --

Quote me so that I always know when you reply, feel free to snip if the quote is long. May your FPS be high and your temperatures low.