Are dead people among us?

Asulenovcer

Takes my nephews hand....Points at thread..."This is why you should never do drugs kid....Okay?"

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

yes , just look at college and university students , they look pretty darn dead to me 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

It is bit scientific and bit religious related. So I don't think we should start on it. But for what I believe,our world works with time,their world does not. You can not apply physics in another world just like you can put apply physics on Blackholes.

The thing is, that if these spectators can influence our world, the world they inhabit has to abide by the same physical laws as ours. 

Or said another way: If these spectators can make stuff happend in our world (like you described in your story), then that stuff has to be testable using the physics that we know. To interact with our world you have to play by its rules.

If it their effect isn't testable, then you hypothesis can be dismissed without any evidence.

What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Also, we do know that blackholes don't contradict anything in known physics and we do understand how they forms.

What we don't quite understand is how their inner workings function.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

This is basically what always happens to religious people....

A: Something you can't explain

B: Make conclusion that fits your narrative to explain it.

You need to prove this to us...Not the other way around.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

I know people who believe that the soul is what does all the work when thinking, remembering, etc. I asked them "What's the point of the brain if the soul does all the work?" I think they said that the brain acts as a receiver. Yes, the ability to do petaFLOPS worth of calculations and it's only a receiver. That's logical.

I've heard some people say that, they usually get mad when I tell then that without the brain they wouldn't feel anything, no love no happiness, not even the differences in temperature their skin can feel.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

I've heard some people say that, they usually get mad when I tell then that without the brain they wouldn't feel anything, no love no happiness, not even the differences in temperature their skin can feel.

I always respond the same way: Everything that is you, your memories, emotions, thoughts, etc are in the brain. Also, they can never prove the soul is real. All I hear is you need to have faith.....No.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

I always respond the same way: Everything that is you, your memories, emotions, thoughts, etc are in the brain. Also, they can never prove the soul is real. All I hear is you need to have faith.....No.

It's funny when I think about it, 2-3 years ago I may have agreed with them because I used to believe in all sorts of things, good thing I was able to get away from that line of reasoning and see things how they are and not how I want them to be.

It's funny when I think about it, 2-3 years ago I may have agreed with them because I used to believe in all sorts of things, good thing I was able to get away from that line of reasoning and see things how they are and not how I want them to be.

I used to be heavily religious, but I didn't accept the idea of souls. Regardless, one day I just started questioning all of my beliefs and haven't looked back.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

I used to be heavily religious, but I didn't accept the idea of souls. Regardless, one day I just started questioning all of my beliefs and haven't looked back.

Same thing here.

I have a story.... feel free to make fun:

My father died when I was 12.  A month or two after he died, my mother and I were sitting in living room.  My father had a set of keys that had a very distinct noise as they shook.  We would hear it as he came home and set his keys somewhere.  My mother and I were in the living room, and my brother might have been in his room or out.

All of a sudden a noise came from the kitchen.  It was the sound of my dads keys... it was loud and lasted 1-2 seconds.  I turned to look at my mom, she to me, and she asked:  "Did you hear that?".  I responded:  "You mean Dad's keys?  Yes." 

We went back to whatever we were doing... after I checked the kitchen really quickly.

So, was it my dad's ghost?

Was it a shared experience between my mother and myself relating to our memories?

Was it a sound from the TV (can't remember if it was on), or somewhere else, that we both twisted into a familiar sound we wanted to hear (coincidence, so to speak)?

...or something else?

:)

I am not religious guy. In fact I do raise contradictions on its teachings and sometimes ask for a scientific explanation for it. The only reason why I have started this topic is that it did not happened for the first time. It happened many times.

I have a story.... feel free to make fun:

My father died when I was 12.  A month or two after he died, my mother and I were sitting in living room.  My father had a set of keys that had a very distinct noise as they shook.  We would hear it as he came home and set his keys somewhere.  My mother and I were in the living room, and my brother might have been in his room or out.

All of a sudden a noise came from the kitchen.  It was the sound of my dads keys... it was loud and lasted 1-2 seconds.  I turned to look at my mom, she to me, and she asked:  "Did you hear that?".  I responded:  "You mean Dad's keys?  Yes." 

We went back to whatever we were doing... after I checked the kitchen really quickly.

So, was it my dad's ghost?

Was it a shared experience between my mother and myself relating to our memories?

Was it a sound from the TV (can't remember if it was on), or somewhere else, that we both twisted into a familiar sound we wanted to hear (coincidence, so to speak)?

...or something else?

:)

You need to learn that you can't trust your brain, it can make you hear, feel, see, smell or even taste things that are not there.

I remember a creepier story from one of my cousins, she claimed to have seen a human head on top of a table that talked to her when she was like 5 years old or something like that.

And there's also a story about my grandpa's ranch, where people claim to have heard a baby on a tree cry at night, I've been at his ranch and never heard anything so yeah, people sometimes hear things that are not there.

That being said, there are plenty of superstitious people in my family, so you can get an idea of the things I hear xD.

Black holes have physics. We just don't know what they are.

Bold claim without any evidence. Which one is more defiant, your belief, or black holes somethingness.

When the going gets weirdthe weird turn pro.

You need to learn that you can't trust your brain, it can make you hear, feel, see, smell or even taste things that are not there.

I remember a creepier story from one of my cousins, she claimed to have seen a human head on top of a table that talked to her when she was like 5 years old or something like that.

And there's also a story about my grandpa's ranch, where people claim to have heard a baby on a tree cry at night, I've been at his ranch and never heard anything so yeah, people sometimes hear things that are not there.

That being said, there are plenty of superstitious people in my family, so you can get an idea of the things I hear xD.

I wouldn't advice against meaning. That's just cruel proposition from cruel person.

(I believe in nothing. And it makes me a sad, sad panda.)

Now I don't claim to know what happened in my story, but there are a few facts that are 100% undeniable:  We both heard a sound at the same time, and both our brains interpreted that sound in a similar manner.

Everything else is speculation. 

An individual HAS to be able to "trust" their brain to function in their environment.  If you truly could not trust our brain, you would need help... a lot of help.

So may people believing in ghosts in my life suddenly.

It's a sign, I'm sure.

I don't believe them though.

"It's a taxi, it has a FARE METER."

oge7JhA.jpg

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

They can smell you

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

Bold claim without any evidence. Which one is more defiant, your belief, or black holes somethingness.

What's the bold claim? That black holes have physics? Physics is simply defined as "the science that deals with matter, energy, motion, and force."

Source: Dictionary.com.

What's the bold claim? That black holes have physics? Physics is simply defined as "the science that deals with matter, energy, motion, and force."

Source: Dictionary.com.

This one physicists blogged recently about energy. He was surprised that everyone seems to know what energy is, when to him it's a mystery.

Anyway, it just may be that black holes just are. ..Like quantum dots. (E: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_particle)

I wouldn't advice against meaning. That's just cruel proposition from cruel person.

(I believe in nothing. And it makes me a sad, sad panda.)

Maybe I'm way too honest.

I don't see anything cruel though.

Now I don't claim to know what happened in my story, but there are a few facts that are 100% undeniable:  We both heard a sound at the same time, and both our brains interpreted that sound in a similar manner.

Everything else is speculation. 

An individual HAS to be able to "trust" their brain to function in their environment.  If you truly could not trust our brain, you would need help... a lot of help.

Well, could the sound may have came from somewhere else?, if yes, then you can rule out any other things.

Of course you can trust your brain, but you need to remember that it can fool you at any time, like what Neil deGrasse Tyson said once, "optical illusions should be called brain failures" because they mess with your brain xD.

Well, could the sound may have came from somewhere else?, if yes, then you can rule out any other things.

Of course you can trust your brain, but you need to remember that it can fool you at any time, like what Neil deGrasse Tyson said once, "optical illusions should be called brain failures" because they mess with your brain xD.

Honestly, we both heard it loud and clear... enough to turn to each other with "wtf?" faces.  Is it so hard to believe that brains can be used to transmit and receive signals through the air?

IDK, it sometimes seems as we are taught to learn through our lives we sometimes tend to get dumber as well... we look to the next authority to tell us what is possible. 

...and I am on the same page with you.  With all the weird things I have experienced, I definitely hold the idea that I am insane very close to my heart =D.

Honestly, we both heard it loud and clear... enough to turn to each other with "wtf?" faces.  Is it so hard to believe that brains can be used to transmit and receive signals through the air?

IDK, it sometimes seems as we are taught to learn through our lives we sometimes tend to get dumber as well... we look to the next authority to tell us what is possible. 

...and I am on the same page with you.  With all the weird things I have experienced, I definitely hold the idea that I am insane very close to my heart =D.

If humans were able to transmit brain signals through the air, we would first notice every other radiation before you got a chance to communicate to another human brain, it would be a mess of radiowaves xD.

Sometimes we can use Newton's flaming laser sword, to figure out if some things are possible, is not possible to use it all the time but sometime it works.

And don't worry, we all are a little bit insane inside.

Yeah, when we realize we've been cruel, we usually stop being so.

I just witnessed(more like had to believe) that dead people's souls are among us in this world

What did you take?

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15