Operation Brawl - Star Citizen giveaway

Competition ended

What's that?

A giveaway based on your performance in Star Citizen

Sounds cool. What do I have to do?

Get into a public Battle Royale and blow shit up

But I suck at blowing shit up.

Don't worry even if you suck you can get a higher rank just by playing longer plus practice makes you better and thanks to the REC system you can also get better equipment by playing.

What are the stakes?

1st place gets a 25$ gift card, 2nd place a 10$ gift card and 3rd place gets a 5$ item from the pledge store

If someone manages to hit the front page (overall rating 5th or better) prices will be doubled, 3rd place will get a 10$ gift card instead and 4th and 5th place will both receive a 5$ item from the pledge store

Ok, what do I need to know?

Here are the rules:

Members of the UOLTT only due to RSIs filtering

Since I'll send the prices through the forum you have to be listed in @rucdoc s list

Start will be the start of the 2.1 trail on the leaderboards and the end will be the end of that trail. The ranks will be determined after that.

The squadron leader @Adreyu (dusk) @CommanderFett @Corwin111 and myself are excluded from this giveaway, @rentaspoon opted out as well.

Member of the UOLTT Militia will receive a 5% bonus on their rank. Apply here

Any means necessary. Ships, weapons, maps doesn't matter. However the ranking system must show valid entries. If something is off (like a M50 with guns bigger than size 1) you may be disqualified.

Some clarification: I'm the sponsor for this giveaway and if you're not able to participate in this one there will probably more like these in the future, but not every patch and not with the same rules.

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

What are the steaks?

I prefer mine medium-rare.

When in doubt, re-format.

BTW, you are cool for doing this, i may try to get in on the action, but i am ALREADY over my monthly data cap, and i just re-formatted my computer, so I dont think I can afford to re-install SC at the moment. YAY canadian internet...

When in doubt, re-format.

I always get kicked or can't connect to games. So I suppose I wont be doing this. This is pretty cool though! Good on ya.

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

BTW, you are cool for doing this, i may try to get in on the action, but i am ALREADY over my monthly data cap, and i just re-formatted my computer, so I dont think I can afford to re-install SC at the moment. YAY canadian internet...

i pay 100 dollars for unlimited lol

I eagerly await 1.3 for this. Seems like my SC activity will skyrocket with this and the 'Top Gear Challenge' ;)

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Really cool of you to do this! Though 1.3 crashes quite a bit for me so I'm not getting very far :P

Written on my Lenovo Z500 T - I5-3230M   Or

My pc :)

Really cool of you to do this! Though 1.3 crashes quite a bit for me so I'm not getting very far :P

Thanks and 1.3 is still in testing so that's the reason it crashes that much. It should be pretty good once it goes live. (competition hasn't started yet)

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

Thanks and 1.3 is still in testing so that's the reason it crashes that much. It should be pretty good once it goes live. (competition hasn't started yet)

Oh cool, I misunderstood - thought you meant when it went live to the ptu :P

I've been able to get into matches now, and am pretty good with the Gladius, so if 1.3 doesn't change that, I'll have a fighting chance.

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

-whispers- it changes EVERYTHING!

Well not everything, only shields, guns, health, weapons, ship handling and buggies to name a few. I'm sure they left something the same :D

Ryzen 7  2700x | 16GB RAM | GTX 2080ti EVGA | Noctua LTT Edition D15 | Inwin 303 White | Roccat Suora | Logitech G903 Wireless| AKG K92 |

Star Citizen Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate Wolf Pack, Bane Wing Commander | LTTC Discord Chat | About the UOLTT | Referral Code Randomiser

There may or may not be a mop in my profile picture, don't ask about the mop... Just Look Here

Well not everything, only shields, guns, health, weapons, ship handling and buggies to name a few. I'm sure they left something the same :D

The random crashes that we all know and love. At least they left us that! ^^

The random crashes that we all know and love. At least they left us that! ^^

That's how we know its star citizen.

"Its that buggy as hell awesome space game!!!"

Ryzen 7  2700x | 16GB RAM | GTX 2080ti EVGA | Noctua LTT Edition D15 | Inwin 303 White | Roccat Suora | Logitech G903 Wireless| AKG K92 |

Star Citizen Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate Wolf Pack, Bane Wing Commander | LTTC Discord Chat | About the UOLTT | Referral Code Randomiser

There may or may not be a mop in my profile picture, don't ask about the mop... Just Look Here

updated.

For some reason a new trail wasn't started when 1.3 was published. I'm looking into it.

If there will be no new trail, I'll probably do a randomized giveaway.

For some reason, the leaderboards didn't reset either with 1.2

I was actually looking forward to this. Shame.

Same, especially as I'm off school for a week I though I might have a chance :P

updated.

For some reason a new trail wasn't started when 1.3 was published. I'm looking into it.

If there will be no new trail, I'll probably do a randomized giveaway.

wait till 2.0

I'm actually hoping it still resets. i played a few games where i crashed every time and it put me in the 500's *shiver*

Was gonna do some grinding last night, but I couldn't get into a match :(