Do I have a flue or some plague

BirdyTheMighty

I mean when I had a flue I usually get a block running nose and feel dam cold But, this has more shitt.

Sore throat or dry

Bad joint/muscle pain

Cant Sleep(~1 hour sleep)

Feel sort of cold

Not sure if u should go to work :P

lives on

BAKABT

You should really go to a doctor and not a tech forumn.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

Go see a doctor, not some random people on a tech forum

Looks like er have an infected one! (Those are the exact symptoms og the zombie virus from å book im reading)

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

Yeah really can't drive right now, and don't want to go Incas it's nothing

lives on

BAKABT

The Influenza strain this year that's been passing around most first world nations lately is rather rough. You likely just have the common house cold. I have it right now. Give a week. if you're sick after a week / 2 weeks go see a doctor. 

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

post-17790-0-00090400-1445010134.jpg

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Yeah really can't drive right now, and don't want to go Incas it's nothing

So you're asking some random people on a tech forum if you could possibly have the flu or a plague, yet you "can't really drive right now" and "don't wanna go in case it's nothing".

lol

Sounds like the rare Australian Silverback Tick to me, but I am not a doctor.

I would immediately take a milk bath.  Milk will cause the tick to burrow out from under the layer of skin it hides in.  It take about 10 minutes.  Just keep dunking your head under and holding your breath as long as possible.

#bettersafethansorry

WebMD says you have 1 day of life left at best.

It's probably just a flue nothing to worry about but go to get checked out by a doctor you may need antibiotics.

The flu, just getting over it myself.

I voted for plague, altough it's known to be a extinct virus/dissease by now.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

Looks like you have spellngitus (a debilitation condition that affects your ability to spell) rather than the flu, since a flue is "a duct, pipe, or opening in a chimney for conveying exhaust gases from a fireplace, furnace, water heater, boiler, or generator to the outdoors", and not something that could infect you.

/s

How to create a strong password

Size does not matter; it's how you use it

Wanna know the best-kept secret in medicine? Your own body does most of the work and you're really doing yourself a disservice when you take antibiotics for something like "the flu." Viruses and microbes are no strangers to evolution too.

γνῶθι σεαυτόν