Aegis Sabre and Military Ship Sale

abyss03

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/14998-The-Aegis-Sabre-And-Military-Ship-Sale

The Rundown

Sale from 10th October 2015 - 19th October 2015

Sabre (Includes LTI)

1 Person Fighter Ship

No Cargo

2x Size 3 Fixed

2x Size 2 Gimbaled

4x Light Shields

3x Light Power Plant

£132.60 GBP / $170 USD

Military Ship Sale

All Include 3 Years Insurance

Aegis Gladius - £70.20 GBP

Anvil Super Hornet - £128.70 GBP

Anvil Gladiator - £128.70 GBP

MISC Starfarer Gemini - £195 GBP

Aegis Vanguard Warden - £195 GBP

Aegis Retaltator Bomber - £214.50 GBP

Armada Pack - £1950 GBP

Includes:

Gladius

Super Hornet

Gladiator

Sabre

Starfarer Gemini

Vanguard Warden

Idris-P Frigate

Retaltator Bomber

Any help for regional prices would be appreciated :)

Ryzen 7  2700x | 16GB RAM | GTX 2080ti EVGA | Noctua LTT Edition D15 | Inwin 303 White | Roccat Suora | Logitech G903 Wireless| AKG K92 |

Star Citizen Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate Wolf Pack, Bane Wing Commander | LTTC Discord Chat | About the UOLTT | Referral Code Randomiser

There may or may not be a mop in my profile picture, don't ask about the mop... Just Look Here

It's pretty much the closest us Civys are going to get to owning an F8 Lightning, just with the amount of forward facing fire power

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

@abyss03 can you take a look and tell me if you're able to upgrade your Sabre to a Constellation Andromeda? I may have some stupidity in mind  :)

eCg5CVO.png

Unfortunately Not it seems

Ryzen 7  2700x | 16GB RAM | GTX 2080ti EVGA | Noctua LTT Edition D15 | Inwin 303 White | Roccat Suora | Logitech G903 Wireless| AKG K92 |

Star Citizen Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate Wolf Pack, Bane Wing Commander | LTTC Discord Chat | About the UOLTT | Referral Code Randomiser

There may or may not be a mop in my profile picture, don't ask about the mop... Just Look Here

so wait is the sabre just concept right now?

so wait is the sabre just concept right now?

Yes with LTI and all that good stuff, but I guess CIG caught wind of my plan an deactivated CCUs for it  :P

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

Yes with LTI and all that good stuff, but I guess CIG caught wind of my plan an deactivated CCUs for it :P

You can't CCU to it anymore?! Not at all? That sucks

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

You can't CCU to it anymore?! Not at all? That sucks

No, you can't CCU from the Sabre to move it's LTI over to the more expensive ships.

I was thinking about melting my Constellation Taurus to buy a Sabre and then upgrading from that to get a Andromeda with effectively LTI. The other plan right now would be to buy one of the military ones with 3 year insurance and upgrade from that but since I bought the Connie before they had to collect taxes in Europe a straight upgrade to the Andromeda could be cheaper.

Edit: It's actually cheaper to upgrade directly. A Gladiator and a Constellation CCU would cost me 117.75$ after melting my old Connie. A direct CCU to the Andromeda would only cost me only 89.25$

The renaming question is: are 2.5 years of insurance worth 28,500 UEC (28.50$)

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

Sabre looks sweet. I'm thinking about buying one and getting a CCU to go from my LTI Super Hornet to a Retaliator...

LTT Unigine SUPERPOSITION scoreboardhttps://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jvq_--P35FbqY8Iv_jn3YZ_7iP1I_hR0_vk7DjKsZgI/edit#gid=0

Intel i7 8700k || ASUS Z370-I ITX || AMD Radeon VII || 16GB 4266mhz DDR4 || Silverstone 800W SFX-L || 512GB 950 PRO M.2 + 3.5TB of storage SSD's

SCHIIT Lyr 3 Multibit || HiFiMAN HE-1000 V2 || MrSpeakers Ether C

I traded in my conny for the Sabre and now I am mega pissed because then I saw that it was newly modeled and didn't get to see it but im not trading my LTI :P

Concept_citcon2015_5.jpg

that is a sexy looking ship, but i already have the vanguard so i dont know

a F14 or a A10  :wacko:

lives on

BAKABT

Two s3 gimbal (effectively s4 fixed)

Two s3 fixed

Two s2 in pylon mount configuration

So a ship smaller than a hornet with 6 guns of f you up.... I thought about upgrading my cutlass to it, but rather have one ship that is not LTI. I'll hold off till the crucible before I decided any further changes.

Granted though, I can now upgrade the paltry LTI reliant to any other ship while keeping lti.... oh the options....

Still new, but learning

i7 4790K / GTX 970 G1 Gaming / Maximus VII Hero / Swiftech H240x / Corsair Vengeance Pro 16gb, 1600mhz, cl9 / 850 evo 250GB /

WD Blue 1TB / HX850 / Phanteks Enthoo Pro

Sabre looks soooo legit. Damn. Maybe I should get rid of my Cutlass for this? Noooooo

Bought the Sabre, and upgraded the Super Hornet to a Retaliator.

I'd keep that Vanguard.

LTT Unigine SUPERPOSITION scoreboardhttps://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jvq_--P35FbqY8Iv_jn3YZ_7iP1I_hR0_vk7DjKsZgI/edit#gid=0

Intel i7 8700k || ASUS Z370-I ITX || AMD Radeon VII || 16GB 4266mhz DDR4 || Silverstone 800W SFX-L || 512GB 950 PRO M.2 + 3.5TB of storage SSD's

SCHIIT Lyr 3 Multibit || HiFiMAN HE-1000 V2 || MrSpeakers Ether C

Yeah that was my thoughts and then whoops I've got them both now :(

Yeah...

Melted a Reliant / Hull B / SH / Cutlass Blue / Vanguard / Tali / Gladiator / Star-G and an Orion, picked up the new pack, so I finally have my idris... and my sabre... and pretty much everything I melted (I've got a cargo-capable ship in the form of a BMM, plenty of small ships, and mining is something I can pick up in-universe).

Same here. Both I really need in my life :)

I wanted to CCU to a SH, but they don't have that as an option right now.

IDK if it was bugged before but the options there now :)

Concept_citcon2015_5.jpg

It's So Beautifull!

Right, I want one.

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd