Battlefront Leak Sheds Light on More Playable Heros & Villains

XTankSlayerX

star_wars_battlefront.0.jpg

Betas and leaks seem to go hand in hand eh?

Well, more EA news from from your favorite games.

This time Reddit User TheUberMedic has done some digging in Battlefront's Beta files and found a file named "Characters.cb".

Within lied references to Han solo, Princess Leia, and the Emperor. In addition to Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader, and Boba Fett are amongst some of the Heros and Villains that will be included in the game.

TheUberMedic also says he found another file that references a mode called "Hero Battle" and a directory of the games weapons and vehicles.

And apparently EA tried to cover up, but they were too late.

EDIT: Some of the gamemodes I have found in the files such as hero hunt and hero battles (heroes vs villains) have since been confirmed by EA on their official list of gamemodes because I uncovered it. Good job team :)ANOTHER EDIT: EA has since I made the last edit taken off the two gamemodes from their list. But trust me, I saw them there. Hero Hunt and Heroes vs Villains CONFIRMED.

Sources:

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/star-wars-battlefront-beta-leak-reveals-han-solo-p/1100-6431259/

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsBattlefront/comments/3nx84c/battlefront_did_some_digging_in_beta_files_found/

I've personally find the beta fun, it has its  perks and features. But something isn't there... It doesn't make me want to play it for days end on end....

What do you guys think? A sure pre-order or you going to camp it out?

I've personally find the beta fun, it has its  perks and features. But something isn't there... It doesn't make me want to play it for days end on end....

Complexity. It's similiar to Titanfall for me . Fun for few hours. 

Complexity. It's similiar to Titanfall for me . Fun for few hours.

Yea, it definitely feels like they've watered down the gameplay so its something the more casual gamer can pickup have fun with and forget about in a month. While I was excited for it I was still kind of expecting something more casual than the BF core series based on what was already being talked about but its way more watered down than I was expecting, its to the point where I'll probably just wait till it turns up in a bargain bin somewhere. It makes sense though, they want a big Star Wars title for the masses not the more niche core gamer market.

Because there is nothing like playing as Princess Leia, maybe smack your enemies with the chain that Jabba puts on her? /jk

A definite pre order? I don't know about the rest, but I expected at least these few heroes. 

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own.